[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please make the event room unraidable for people who dont know you arent aloud to raid it.

Pretty god damn obvious. Don't break in admin land :O 

Don't be an idiot and don't "raid" the event. Don't be an idiot and you wont get in trouble. Literally no explanation is needed... at all

Hmm..

Suggestions:

• New  F4 menu 
  • New  Chatbox/Chat system

Now that we heard about the "new scoreboard" that you are making, how about we update the f4 menu and the chatbox. We have all three default DarkRP systems (f4 menu, chatbox - defualt gmod system, scoreboard.) How about we update them with something better? Now, how could we get a good optimized F4 menu/Chat box? I would suggest on you making them but maybe I can find decent ones that aren't cancerous/overused. I would like feedback on my suggestions since I have no clue on what people think of the Chat box/F4 menu.

Now that I'm typing this, I am neutral for the chat box since it isn't 100% needed, but I do like a new F4 menu idea.

We Need TVs Instead Of The Broken Boomboxes!

Boomboxes will be fixed for the next update on Sunday hopefully. The api which I used was very reliable because it gave me exactly what I needed but now the site no longer works. All of the other ones that convert a video into a mp3 have very funky ways of translating their stuff

More Building Props? more for base defense instead of just spamming 60 layers of a single fence and calling it a base.

More Materials. I know there are some material packs that add some extras but I dont want to look at the same generic texture in every base. 

The Damage Upgrades On Enhancing Weapons dont exactly work. (They dont apply the extra damage) // more of a issue I noticed //

Make EXP Gain Deteriorate per exp source, such as enhancing 30 weapons wont get you the full amount of exp as enhancing 5 weapons, going and getting blood from people. and enhancing 5 more weapons and doing that back and forth to ensure people arent just hording materials and farming exp in an OP base throwing the gang levels out the window.

Make the Dual Elites Fire Rate and recoil less to nothing as the damage isnt enough to back it up. // Or remove them all together. //

Make random droppings of money spawn on the map or make special logs / rocks that drop from their respective that sell for a good chunk of money.

Before the update I asked if there was going to be more ways to make money and it just seems like enhanced ways to make money even though new methods weren't added. People are still sitting in bases and buying 30 processors from people and farming till they decide to go to sleep and destroy it all.  We need more methods of money generation.

The CC Creator models should all be included in the CC editor, there are some pretty decent models in the creator that arent in the editor and it would be nice to have them available. 

///// Just a handful of ideas /////

The prop count was supposed to be lowered to 60 for this update but I decided not to because it would anger people to a new dimension. If you're talking about actual props to use, I feel as people won't go out of their way to find the new props. What ever is available and easiest to use, is what people will generally click on

They do work but it may be funky at times. I will be working on a fix for the weapon damage today

XP gets capped per category (800 per) instead of deteriorating because it allows the player to do other things.

The dual elites can be looked at

This is going to happen

Basing is part of the game, I cannot change that. If you have 90 processors and 90 printers in a base, it's going to be more efficient than sitting there taking and selling cereal or fishing, or hacking, or cooking or something along those lines. If you base, you don't get nearly as much XP as you do when not basing and playing the game. If you want to earn XP, you RP. If you want to make money in the quickest way possible, you sit in your base.

I can look into the CC models thing

F4 menu is being reworked for this update

Chatbox will come later but it is on my todo list

Add a cop job that uses the riot shield swep that is already on the server (this is a cc swep right now but i hear rmors that sugar thinks its too op) 

I want to add however that this would be very strong when police raiding and if used with a juggernaut it might be broken so nerfing the juggernaut would probably be needed for this to be fair

make it so gun dealers/black market dealers/the supplier can buy quantities of specific ammo at a discount price for civillians. 

e.g. 40 shotgun ammo for $100, 40 pulse ammo for $80, etc in ammo menu

also add ammo shipments (containing a large quantity of ammo) that can be sold at shops

I think a great idea would be to make it easier to use/ insert custom wepons for classes... (With approval)

What do you mean by that? Like creating your own custom weapon through ingame?

You can "kinda" do that. I can allow people to make their own weapon except the issue comes to where it would have to be a model that is already ingame or I can allow people to use something like the swep creation kit to make their own weapons. If the viewmodel isn't mounted on the server, people will reload instantly.

If you're talking about getting someone's custom swep, they can give it to you using the CC editor!

• Rubik unpinned this topic