[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add personally xp bars that let us unlock personal talents.

When you fish you have small chances of catching a Common, Uncommon, Epic or Legendary weapon.

Cause fishing is boring when you have no goal I want my goal to be catching a legendary random weapon.

Since we drifting to a MMORPG which will be real nice let use do a type of War Of Warcraft type of thing you choose your weapon then

you level up your personally xp and every few levels you get points that allow you to upgrade a weapon on ya cc but to start the weapon

upgrading you gotta pay a large amount of money.

Make a sign for terrorist after they kill someone it will come up on they top screen like the revolt do but it will say something like

" You just died by terrorist , Go hide and try not to get found don't revenge. "

Here is a idea that will make sense when you fishing in the sewer you have a bigger chance to catch boots or poop sweps you know trash weps.

Make it to where the bank manager have to use the new building (bank) for the bank so that building actually have some purpose.

This is a must to do I don't know why you sleeping on this but nerf the jugger his health is very ok but his weapon is over powered idk why you don't do anything about just simply slow down the firerate or just give him a weaker minigun cause jugger isn't a attack his a defence type of player take hits and make a open way for the rest of the cops to get through so please switch the jugger weapon.

Can we have a better upgrade thing like from Call Of Duty it will say " GANG RANK 23 " I don't know but something better I don't know something for gang but for the personal xp if you add it give us the war of warcraft level up thing just go look at a video of someone leveling up on War Of Warcraft you see what im talking about.

Add personally xp bars that let us unlock personal talents.

When you fish you have small chances of catching a Common, Uncommon, Epic or Legendary weapon.

Cause fishing is boring when you have no goal I want my goal to be catching a legendary random weapon.

Since we drifting to a MMORPG which will be real nice let use do a type of War Of Warcraft type of thing you choose your weapon then

you level up your personally xp and every few levels you get points that allow you to upgrade a weapon on ya cc but to start the weapon

upgrading you gotta pay a large amount of money.

Make a sign for terrorist after they kill someone it will come up on they top screen like the revolt do but it will say something like

" You just died by terrorist , Go hide and try not to get found don't revenge. "

Here is a idea that will make sense when you fishing in the sewer you have a bigger chance to catch boots or poop sweps you know trash weps.

Make it to where the bank manager have to use the new building (bank) for the bank so that building actually have some purpose.

This is a must to do I don't know why you sleeping on this but nerf the jugger his health is very ok but his weapon is over powered idk why you don't do anything about just simply slow down the firerate or just give him a weaker minigun cause jugger isn't a attack his a defence type of player take hits and make a open way for the rest of the cops to get through so please switch the jugger weapon.

Can we have a better upgrade thing like from Call Of Duty it will say " GANG RANK 23 " I don't know but something better I don't know something for gang but for the personal xp if you add it give us the war of warcraft level up thing just go look at a video of someone leveling up on War Of Warcraft you see what im talking about.

Personal talents? You know how hard it was to think of 50 unique perks, 27 gang talents, 20 talsmin effects, 20 food effects, over 70 different hacking effects? It does take a really, really long time. To get everything in place. Although, I think I know what you're asking for. More like skills? Like how in WoW you get skills every x level or so? I don't know since the game doesn't really play out like that. I can make it so you can pick a class.. kinda but what classes would there be and what would they do and what kind of skills would they have that isn't already implemented?

The bank will be used when a second vault is made. I don't know if I want to just have it so the new bank Manager can use it but I may make a new vault that revolves around the Bank Manager, aka a Bank Manager rework, so the job is played more.

With fishing, that was going to happen but it wasn't fully implemented due to time. I planned very hard to get as much as I could get done to be released on the 31st. It's something to look into and definitely do.

I will nerf the juggers weapon

The WoW leveling up thing was also going to happen believe it or not. I am not experienced with effects all that much so I had a wonky time figuring stuff like that out but I can add that in. The fishing is inspired from WoW though. It is a good mix of being able to reel in the fish + the optimization of having it not really physics based like WoW

Also someone mentioned something about quests, I am planning on making a personal quest system and a gang quest system

Add a talent or as a special to an enchanted weapon: X amount of % to retain weapon when killed, based on the rarity. Have a special that retains the weapon on kill.

Or as an alternative talent / special -

On death you have x amount of % to drop weapon on killed, based upon the rarity. Same for special.

Another alternative - which combines both:

On death you have x % chance to retain weapon, the other % is dropping it, or not retaining / dropping it at all.

I'd like to see more people using enchanted weapons, as they can be extremely strong - but when you die - whether be from a raid, ebola, rdm, etc. There's just too many ways to die. If a weapon has a chance to be retained, I would see more people using enchanted weapons.

If enchanted weapons had a drop % when dying, it would be cool to see when you kill someone. With the drop rates - the rarer the weapon, the easier it is to retain, the harder it is to drop.

After playing on the server for a little bit, I've come to find some things that I do and don't like about it. This post is about improving some of the things that I do not like.

New addons:

Rule Changes:

• The current rule regarding raiding isn't clear. For example, if you get killed outside of your base boundaries (Out of the fence and off the sidewalk. In the middle of the street in an opposite direction.), why does it count towards the raid? This happened to me today and I got a warn for it. I believe that this type of issue needs to be specified. This also isn't necessarily a fair thing either. 

Please let me know what you think of these ideas. I feel like they'd be very beneficial to the server and could add a lot more fun.

After playing on the server for a little bit, I've come to find some things that I do and don't like about it. This post is about improving some of the things that I do not like.

New addons:

Rule Changes:

• The current rule regarding raiding isn't clear. For example, if you get killed outside of your base boundaries (Out of the fence and off the sidewalk. In the middle of the street in an opposite direction.), why does it count towards the raid? This happened to me today and I got a warn for it. I believe that this type of issue needs to be specified. This also isn't necessarily a fair thing either. 

Please let me know what you think of these ideas. I feel like they'd be very beneficial to the server and could add a lot more fun.

I don't think Sugar will be chaning the printer system at all,he may give it a boost or something but he wont change it completley. Sugar won't add Wiremod because it could make FPS problems and other stuff. We already have a prop buddy system or it was removed,I think it's still there.We have the sit addon. He should make the raiding rule clearer but not change it. I can already see people going away 10 metres away from their base,getting killed and whining that he cant kill him whilst he's away from his base.

New job + Perk change

Job:

Plague Doctor - Spread various diseases. Gains little XP when giving someone a disease. Gains more XP if inflicting a person that has a disease (if creating more then just ebola) already. When a person dies from a disease, gain xp.

Could create new disease types or just leave it @ ebola.

Could infect players by hitting them - or have a way to "plant" the disease on something. Like a door - the next person uses the door gets x disease. 

Would give interesting gameplay for hazmat / jesus / chemical. Chemical could sell a "general" disease potion instead of the ebola potion.

For the perk change - change ebola immunity to something like: Every tic or x amount of seconds you have a x % chance to be cured of one disease. Otherwise ti would make the job virtually useless.

• Rubik unpinned this topic