[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I honestly would like changes that makes the game less about defending and raiding and more about actual RP.

There are a lot of changes coming. Whats difficult is to force people to really RP. RP in today's DarkRP is playing a job that kills something because that's your ultimate goal in the game unless you're farming cash for something.

Make printers freezable. It's always a hassle to set up printers. You always have to set up props to make them easy to access, but sometimes they freak out after accidentally walking over them.

Maybe I will make it so you can make a nail gun that pins anything to the ground

I'd like to see a camera man job, where you are given a camera, which broadcasts what the camera sees to TVs. I believe there is a workshop mod for this already. forget what it's called though. You could buy tvs through the f4 shop. The job would be in the other or normal category.

Its a cool idea but in a sense, it wouldn't be the best thing in the world since the way you make a camera system like that can be pretty expensive on the server. It's still something to look into though

BEING ABLE TO POCKET PROCESSORS

Sure, I can make a backpack that allows you to store processors, printers and bitminers and then it drops them on death if you happen to get demolished

Sure, I can make a backpack that allows you to store processors, printers and bitminers and then it drops them on death if you happen to get demolished

Make it to where it slows you down/lowers your jump when you carry more items in it

Make it so you can't master sword, spiderman gun, or speed swep when you carry items in it.

Add money pots.

Make it to where it slows you down/lowers your jump when you carry more items in it

Make it so you can't master sword, spiderman gun, or speed swep when you carry items in it.

Add money pots.

Agreed. Please add money pots, theyre minimally invasive as far as resources go, and they'll make running a shop SO much easier.

I suggest that in Chemical Engineering, the reagants should instantly go to the table when it touches it, since it sometimes just stays on top of the table and you have to gravity gun it to get it in, also, the Elm Wood looks small but is actually so big that it usually goes flying and gets lost. so plez make elm wood smaller.

• Rubik unpinned this topic