[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Since gang update is coming out, I suggest adding a person stock value to his gang's overall networth(on the gang leaderboard https://www.titsrp.com/gangs/) since in the old gang system, only money in your body is counted toward the networth and not the stocks and it can be sort of annoying for people who invests in stocks like me.

Thanks.

Give all CPs Detective Scanners, since most, almost all, evidence is never scanned and the killers may never be caught unless an officer actually sees the murders. Also there are only 2 detectives and they are almost always minging or not doing their specific job.

This will allow more tasks to keep CP busy.

And also..

Add a CP Record that allows CP to view a suspect's history including prior arrest warrants (/wanted), search warrants, amount of arrests and time spent in jail.

This will add extra roleplay to CP and help actual CPs determine whether someone is more likely to be guilty or innocent or at least give this option to Gabe when you do the Court Update.

maybe the record could be instead of a log system do a command to run their name that only CPs have access to such as

!cpsearch playername

and it will return the lines:

playername

arrests: 00

total time in jail: 00 min

last warrant: nil

last wanted for: nil

• Like 1

Nerf the tax system.

While I do enjoy the idea of mayor taxing people and all, as its kind of RP. It's pretty much a way to say "Fuck you" to the entire server.

It is not really fun for people to try and breach in into an impossible one way maze no collided crouch base guarded by over 15+ "op" cops while the cops are always breaking NLR for X reasons (not even including jug ugh)

While the mayor spams the tax button everytime he gets the occasion, and people cannot really do anything except either join the cops/endure it

Im not saying to make it so mayor can't base or some shit, Just change the way taxing works!

Instance, make it so taxes are 1k. We have generally 90 players, thats 90k divided for the cops. More than enough to pay their "services" (cops are 90% composed of minges but whatever)

Right now people with endgame wallet (Me,tunnel and so on) are pretty much fucked whenever one person decides to go Mayor, Im losing 80k per 15 mins ._. Which I can't even pay up by farming. And so does other people too. And there is no way for us to counter this other than revolting. Oh wait.

Right.

We can't revolt for taxing, so mayor's can literally out nice laws so they dont get revolted and simply tax all day. You can still PD raid but ALOT less people are gonna join, so its useless.

Ways to fix this:

Reduce tax amount (1k per person, makes about 90K per tax in total to the cops, which is good)

Make paying the taxes optional (If someone refuses to pay the tax, they are automatically wanted)

And so on...

Because right now Mayor is pretty much "Sitting in one place and spamming taxes until Im bored of it"

I lost 80K typing this because there is a mayor online ._.

Forgot to say, even if you do MANAGE somehow to kill the taxing mayor with an assassin/revolt/PD raid, there is NO balanced whatsoever. He's gonna run for mayor again and get it....

Why? Because the 15 cops simply votes for him... Or the people themselves since alot of people are braindead and vote for the taxing mayor instead of the nice one ._.

Possible add a legitimate taser, I’ve seen a good few on the workshop but idk how they’d work on a large server

As long as cops are still able to arrest the tased suspect that would be cool. Roblox devs can do it I don't see any reason Sugar couldn't if he wanted to. Plus I'm sure it would have a cooldown and thus less potential for minging as opposed to the stun gun we have now.

The ones I seen were where it was pretty short range and it would basically do what kidnapping does know and it stuns them for a small amount of time after they get up. It also had a pretty slow reload

That's how economies work neko, the rich having a problem paying taxes is actually a serious irl debate that we maybe shouldn't get into over a game.

However I do like the idea to make taxes optional and then have them become wanted if they refuse, however, most people would likely abuse this and kill themselves to be unwanted, unless something is done about the current wanting/jailing systems, it's a useless feature that will just fuck us back

I still wanna know why tf you can't revolt for taxes. I want some of sugar's weed... Taxes is literally the ORIGINAL revolt reason irl...

Ideas For "Chemical Engineer"

Potion of Health- Its Fine

Potion of Defense- Fine

Potion of Invisibility- Make The Potion Last Longer than 5 Seconds

Potion of Police Transformation- Untested

Bestial Potion- Allow Players To Chose a player Model

Potion of Minify- Make the Potion last Longer

Potion Of Ebola - Fine

Potion of Character- Should Give Players A Random Effect such as "A Handful of money Rains from the sky" Dropping money all around them. Or random things instead of changing the model into the drug dealer.

Potion of Riches- "Unbox System?" Make the Things you could possibly get larger and abit more obvious than just Continuously Dropping money for a chance at something unknown.

Growth Potion- Make the potion Last Longer.

All Potions: Needs to be able to be Pocketed or Withheld as you might not want to immediately turn invisible for 5 seconds.

More Potions Ideas?:

Speed, Jump, Anything Other than Mindless 5 second changes.

With the gang update, make capture points around the map that can be captures by gangs and will give gang xp. Also include special perks that you can get with gangxp/money. Also have something in like a gang ui that would distinguish enemy gangs from friendly gangs,  etc.

also with the gang update, you could add an NPC that gives you quests to earn gang xp or something similar.

A quest could be to kill someone from an enemy gang, or maybe give the NPC a gun, or capture a certain capture point.

• Rubik unpinned this topic