[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

An improved f4 menu, basically listing the jobs and ammo maybe clarifying which ammo each gun takes maybe showing a command section and maybe showing current staff on, all in all just decorating it, because its normal and were not normal

hah. I like this +1

May i suggest M9k weapons? obviously the M9K specialties addon would be way overpowered. However, i have had a lot of fun with this addon on other servers and would love to see it on TiTs. it has a nice variety in weapons that are relatively balanced (double barrel may be op). I just feel that thoes guns are very refined and fun to use.

Secondly i would like to suggest [/url]FA:S 2.0 for most of the same reasons as M9K. these guns are sexy and have the added benefit of adding attachments to most guns if i recall correctly.

Thank you for your time All of the addons are split into a few separate packages so i will only like one from  each series 

FA:S 2.0 Alpha SWEPs - (base mod for FA:S 2.0)

M9K Assault Rifles

An improved f4 menu, basically listing the jobs and ammo maybe clarifying which ammo each gun takes maybe showing a command section and maybe showing current staff on, all in all just decorating it, because its normal and were not normal

There will be a new scoreboard and a new F4 menu that comes with the Admin update (shortly after the gang update)

May i suggest M9k weapons? obviously the M9K specialties addon would be way overpowered. However, i have had a lot of fun with this addon on other servers and would love to see it on TiTs. it has a nice variety in weapons that are relatively balanced (double barrel may be op). I just feel that thoes guns are very refined and fun to use.

Secondly i would like to suggest [/url]FA:S 2.0 for most of the same reasons as M9K. these guns are sexy and have the added benefit of adding attachments to most guns if i recall correctly.

Thank you for your time All of the addons are split into a few separate packages so i will only like one from  each series 

FA:S 2.0 Alpha SWEPs - (base mod for FA:S 2.0)

M9K Assault Rifles

New weapons will also come with the new update. M9K does use real world models from what I remember so maybe some m9k guns won't be too bad

So i've had this happen to me lately and it gets really annoying how the Staff can't do anything about it. So if someone runs up to you press's e then shoots you 2 seconds later they cant do anything about it like wtf 

Shouldn't there be a rule that says you have to wait for 5 seconds for them to drop money Because i have been rdm'd by many people who use this loophole and say " HE PULLED OUT A GUN SO I KILLED HIM" when i didn't even have a chance because i can't be like he's mugging me and i need to pull out a gun then pull out a gun IN THE MATTER OF 2 FUCKING SECONDS LIKE LITERALLY GET A STOP WATCH AND TRY ITS FUCKING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

PLEASE FIX THIS LOOPHOLE IN THE RULES SO PEOPLE CAN'T JUST RDM

• Rubik unpinned this topic