[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Compensation for everything lost during crashes. I know you said you were working on the crashes Sugar, but it gets very annoying when you lose about $1-2 mil profit in a crash and you barely get enough profit to buy back what you lost, especially printers.

If we did comps every crash, everyone would be a multi-millionaire because anyone can say "give me comp pls". We do comps if you have proof of what you had before the crash

Well then, good thing I have shadowplay.

If possible, Unboxed items should go directly to inventory. And with items like the Hack Phone and Skullsmasher (skullcrusher?), some won't be able to be dropped again. It will avoid people from getting Matador and then having the RDMer kill them and bug an admin or superadmin to give it back to them. They could also sell these items and make some money for that second Asiimov you got.

This is just a new job but I think a whale hunter class would be fucking awesome and also have a whale job. Their only "porpoise" in titsrp would be to go to war like bloods and crips or satan and jesus. It gives harpoons a more fun dynamic. If it can't happen it's fine I just have an addiction to harpoons.

I have just realized being a STALKER is the best thing ever, since "sliced bread" I think it would be really cool if The Master Stalker could have stealth camo because really that would be FUCKING Awesome. I have honestly not used my custom class in a very long time because i love to be stalkers.

• Rubik unpinned this topic