[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

A Fun Dealer:

He sells the fun items we can only get from unboxing.

For example: Popcorn, Baby/Doo Doo Thrower, Loads of Money, and various other fun items for the server if any can be found.

Sgt. Miguel, Fun Police. We heard there's an illegal fun dealer around here?

I swear to god if this job is brought in and I catch you dealing fun I will arrest your dumb ass. Fun Police on patrol.

Mabye this is just me but my favorate part about a community is the forums. I think we should encourge more forums activety in the server.   In the community I used to run I would require people to have a certain amount of post before they apply for a position(spam wouldn't count).

I always wanted to have giveaways on the forums such as steam games every week which is still 100% doable. Except, I don't really want to force people in the community. I feel as, if you want to stay around, stay around. I don't want to say "Ohhh heeeey, if you join our forums you will get 100k and have a chance to win some steam games". In the end, I think if I did do the whole forum event, it would be the occasional user entering giveaways and all of the staff entering them which is not fun.

• Rubik unpinned this topic