cat 2
VIP-
Posts
32 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198085850707 -
Gametracker
cat 2 -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by cat 2
-
1. I agree for that notion, leveling isn't exactly fun and may ruin experiences for new players who want to join and have fun with certain classes. 2. I also agree with that, printers shouldn't even be have to be bought from an NPC, it should simply be maybe put into an extension for the F1 menu? 3. No real opinion here, VIP classes are a good and bad thing. Some people feel that some classes are OP, unfair, and not fun, while others think they're fair, and balanced. 4. I have a similar issue, but almost 60% of the cars aren't even cars, they're fucked up models. 5. Obviously sugar tits would be working on this 6. Honestly a really smart suggestion, I agree 100% with this. 7. It's already 1 second, I think that's good enough honestly.
-
Got on after a long time, and played, to be honest one of the funniest moments I've had on these server was this particular event, and I got to say thanks to Erston, one of the chillest/funniest guys I know
-
ok so
-
But you were there when I went into a sit I was witness to, and got instantly threatened with a kick... that's not excessive? lmao... and even when I left the sit because I made an issue of it and you said drop it, I got teleported again by Ghost or whatever saying "He mighta said drop it, but I didn't, so why did you leave my sit?" HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE THE SIT LITERALLY LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO, THATS WHY I WAS THREATENED WITH A KICK, it just seems the are so fucking power hungry, and get hard ons from having even a inch of power. You guys don't take your staff positions seriously, what you do take seriously though is how most of you love enforcing punishments, not the right ones, just enforcing them. ex: Kid RDM's she/he teleports him into a sit, he was having a conversation with his friend beforehand so when he's teleported he's talking, he/she gets mad at him for "mic spamming" and verbally warn him with either a gag, kick, or two actual warns if he does it again, (I've personally seen this happen, this isn't bullshit, lol.) I know most staff have little groups(or general opinions on other staff members), and within these groups, they know, or in just a general knowledge kind of thing, what staff suck, what staff are doing the wrong things, and in general, you guys kind of can read minds. You as a head mod especially have opinions on other staff, and should know which are bad, which do the wrong things, and which use excessive punishment.
-
Well thank fucking god you know what, they're doing something, I mean shit, they had the time to warn me for disrupting a sit, so they're not completely useless ps: the Head mod was on with like 5 people Mass RDMing and shit... but it's fine, because he was spectating me for the whole fucking duration of him being on. /s
-
stay sucking dick
-
I was banned for raiding a public place!
cat 2 replied to Skillbie.Koala SO YeeSquad's topic in Discussion
and how would the miners even GET up there...? -
I was banned for raiding a public place!
cat 2 replied to Skillbie.Koala SO YeeSquad's topic in Discussion
You were kicked out like 20 times, you just wanted a reason to fuck with us, but whatever lmao, the bitminers were there for at least 30 seconds, and you called raid if what we built was even considered a base INSIDE of it. and no one was even basing there, it was just a chill spot, but whatever -
1) I understand, and I'll honestly try and find something 2) Aw that sucks 3) That's actually good to hear 4) There is a rule, but I'm not just talking about the PD being raided or those scenarios, just a actual period of time the mayor can not get damaged so he can place down laws, or actually step out of the PD without dying
-
I've got only 4 things in my head that I can imagine improving the server, and making it a better and more fun of a place to be, Ok so first off, the best one I actually have in mind is this... 1. Monopoly in the misc section - So instead of being AFK while getting money you could actually enjoy yourself with friends, we have chess and checkers, so I say why not? 2. This one is a rank idea; Head Trial mod - Ok, so we have a Head mods, head admins, and so on, so why not a Head trial mod in charge of conducting all the trial mods? I mean, it would make it a lot more easier to maintain the staff too. 3. This one and the last one are both made for the mayor - Ok, so I was wondering how much better it would be if there was an actual good lottery system the mayor could use, one were the limit isn't 250, but instead a lot higher, and actually useful towards either party that uses the lottery. 4. A mayor grace period, (Even with cops on) ; Ok, so one of the worst things about being mayor is the CONSTANT raids to try and kill you, or raid the PD, I was thinking there would be a lot more people trying to be mayor if for let's say, 2-3 minutes they couldn't be attacked, some may oppose this, and I could understand why, but I think it'd be nice.
-
You buffed it, now you nerfed it to were it's even more useless than the spoon or fork whatever hobo's get
-
because he over exaggerated 90% of everything he said to try and get me and my friends in trouble :c and meta games
-
Option 4 seems best fit for this situation, considering the C4 will no longer do actual explosive damage it'll be a lot more safe for people to try and defuse it, or try to remove it last second, even though they might get killed by the person who placed it, either way, but I also recommend lowering the price of C4... you have to be quite ok economy wise, and most new users will be steam rolled either way by high end players with all of the options above, all though I see option 4 being the best for both donor for custom classes and both non custom classes