Jump to content

Mushroom

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mushroom

  1. Put this in the mod/admin section, it doesn't belong in general discussion.
  2. how do u abuse c4? how do we know someone with a custom class won't abuse it? why do you think someone who buys it would abuse it? The RDMers will get a hold of them and just blow shit up with it for no reason other than ruin a base That would take a considerable amount of time considering that 1 piece of c4 costs 100K from the black market dealer. Guns are more effective a killing tool anyway, it wouldn't change anything.
  3. The big question that was never answered: Who the fuck these niggas who be givin' puddin' millions of dollas?
  4. Darn, alright. Thanks for the very detailed reply, Sugar. I'll look more carefully at filesize before I make anymore suggestions.
  5. That could very well be because it also includes the NPCs, i'm sure it'd be less if we could take those out someway. (Or at least, that's wishful thinking.)
  6. Im bored of the crappy bank robber model and I want to replace it. "Oh what, the great Gywn, best admin NA, would you change the models to? I'm glad you asked you complete loser! I want to change the job models to include four models from the game Payday 2! It is very fitting, seeing as their profession is indeed robbing banks, and the current model is very shitty. Link to models: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184396116&searchtext= SIGN MY FUCKING PETITION RIGHT NOW. - Gywn
×
×
  • Create New...