I was usually on for almost the whole day from like 12 to 12 but my school starts soon and the time I was on is used for preparing for the school year like shopping for supplies and new clothes and whatever. Also, when my school does start I probably will only be able to get on at like 5 to 7 or a few hours a day. Again, sorry for the inactivity.
So me, El Chapo, Jecanerd, and a whole squad of people raped every base today and used about 40 c4's. We raided Tim's "unraidable" base, left no remains of any base we fucked, and it was great here are some pictures of the destruction.
I will eventually get a really good desktop but this thing is going to serve me just fine and I'm not getting it just for the name of it being Razer my friend has the other version I think it's the Razer Blade Pro but thank you for the tips and suggestions. :)
Gonna get so much shit for getting a laptop instead of upgrading to a desktop but I like the portability and this one is like 10x better than my old one that I've had for a few years and it's served its purpose but my new laptop is gonna be the new razer blade laptop. It has all the specs I'm looking for and all the features and that's all I need (posting this from my phone so if the post fucks up that's why)