[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

We need to change the rules regarding the mayor. I've tried to play as the mayor and it's pointless because in the first minute of being mayor I get killed. We need to have some sort of time, like you cant kill the mayor in the first 5 minutes as he was elected. That or make the mayor a permanent class where when you die you don't revert back to citizen. It's just pointless to play as mayor sometimes when there are 20 people killing you as you try and put the laws up.

I have 2 suggestions.

1. A vip Stalker job. The vip stalker would be something like Expert stalker or super pro stalker. it would have a invisibility cloak, a bludgeon, a csgo knife, poop thrower, and of course a drilldo for the kidnaped victims. (I just thought that an invisible master stalker would make a good vip class).

2. The unboxing system to me is terrible. I like that you can get csgo knives and stuff but I have no reason to unbox for $1500 a key to just get a knife or something completely useless. To fix this I think a new class should be made. like CSGO Trader Could sell csgo knives for a living or something as a new job and as for the unboxing, the price should be raised  to like 2500 a key and 1000 a crate and have the items consist of this...

Blues: pistols, heals, medkit, weak smg's, Weak Shotguns, weak machine guns, and 100 - 500 cash.

Pinks: Shotguns, Good smg's and good assault rifles, and snipers, 5000 - 25000 Cash.

Purples: Same Weps already there, 50k-250k cash. 

Gold: 500k- 1mil cash, Some Super Duper OP Swep (like a machine gun that does like 50 dmg per bullet or a 1 hit kill explosive that have a medium splash dmg range)

This way the Unbox system would have purpose instead of just getting knives.

Please let me know what you guys think.

We need to change the rules regarding the mayor. I've tried to play as the mayor and it's pointless because in the first minute of being mayor I get killed. We need to have some sort of time, like you cant kill the mayor in the first 5 minutes as he was elected. That or make the mayor a permanent class where when you die you don't revert back to citizen. It's just pointless to play as mayor sometimes when there are 20 people killing you as you try and put the laws up.

+1

This is what I think, Grace period should last 10 minutes where if your killed you don't get switched back to citizen, instead you respawn and must obey what the raiders want changed. ( and if they did it for fun then rip 1 life)  After the 10 minutes are up, if your killed you get demoted.

I have 2 suggestions.

1. A vip Stalker job. The vip stalker would be something like Expert stalker or super pro stalker. it would have a invisibility cloak, a bludgeon, a csgo knife, poop thrower, and of course a drilldo for the kidnaped victims. (I just thought that an invisible master stalker would make a good vip class).

2. The unboxing system to me is terrible. I like that you can get csgo knives and stuff but I have no reason to unbox for $1500 a key to just get a knife or something completely useless. To fix this I think a new class should be made. like CSGO Trader Could sell csgo knives for a living or something as a new job and as for the unboxing, the price should be raised  to like 2500 a key and 1000 a crate and have the items consist of this...

Blues: pistols, heals, medkit, weak smg's, Weak Shotguns, weak machine guns, and 100 - 500 cash.

Pinks: Shotguns, Good smg's and good assault rifles, and snipers, 5000 - 25000 Cash.

Purples: Same Weps already there, 50k-250k cash. 

Gold: 500k- 1mil cash, Some Super Duper OP Swep (like a machine gun that does like 50 dmg per bullet or a 1 hit kill explosive that have a medium splash dmg range)

This way the Unbox system would have purpose instead of just getting knives.

Please let me know what you guys think.

+1

This is what I think, Grace period should last 10 minutes where if your killed you don't get switched back to citizen, instead you respawn and must obey what the raiders want changed. ( and if they did it for fun then rip 1 life)  After the 10 minutes are up, if your killed you get demoted.

We used to have the mayor stay the mayor after death. But it was changed because people complained about it a lot. But if you guys want it back to the original state then it could work. Also we could try something like if the mayor dies when there is a revolution then he would be automatically kicked off the class or something like that.

• You must have at least 3 members to megabase, unless you're the King

This rule needs to be taken out and make it so that only the king could mega base....

I swear to god, we are losing players because of this rule....

For those who don't know:

This is under the gang rules....

• You must have at least 3 members to megabase, unless you're the King

This rule needs to be taken out and make it so that only the king could mega base....

I swear to god, we are losing players because of this rule....

For those who don't know:

This is under the gang rules....

U rite u rite

Edit: I thought you were saying that rule was  said in general, so anyone can megabase. Only gang jobs can mega base. No custom classes or ect. I don't see the big deal

Also a grace period for the mayor will be added in on the 25th

• Rubik unpinned this topic