[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Suggestion: I think that all swep models which are found on sources other than the steam workshop should be added in to be downloaded by all users. I think this because we cannot download the swep models that are, for example, my railgun is found on garrysmod.org, there is no subscribe button, so I can't see the textures. I'm not saying that all textures be added back in, but non steam workshop models should : /.

P.S. If I'm just being really dumb, and there is a really obvious way of installing the textures please tell me :P

Can you please change the playermodel for staff on duty.  The model reminds me of Neko sam's fake mod application and that's how I would look like if that mod application was accepted.  It can be anything, but please change that playermodel.  :D

Another thing is a new map that will make cars usefull.

Open the server to 10 more players, because of the increase in staff and the server is getting hard to get into.

Can you please change the playermodel for staff on duty.  The model reminds me of Neko sam's fake mod application and that's how I would look like if that mod application was accepted.  It can be anything, but please change that playermodel.  :D

Another thing is a new map that will make cars usefull.

Open the server to 10 more players, because of the increase in staff and the server is getting hard to get into.

I would prefer if we did not have 60 people running around on a map like downtown since it's relatively compact. I was thinking about increasing the player count to 65 and moving to a map like EvoCity or Rockford. It would open oppertunities for other jobs / addons. The newer map that I showed everyone is fine and all but it's still Dowtnown and it's still small in its own sense.

Could we add in CS:GO knives and a Knife Dealer job? I saw this on another server and it was awesome! I think everyone would like something different from the usual BMD and Gun Dealer.

And can you please change the Staff on Duty playermodel to Sans. If you don't, you're gonna have a bad time :3

A few more suggestions

1. INCREASE. BITMINING. RATE

2. I think a drop down menu for the mercenary class would be fantastic. Example: You walk up to him, and a menu opens up. The menu has a drop down for "Raid", "Mug", "Kill", "Kidnap" and "Carjack/Steal". Then, you select a name from any person on the server. From there, there is an "instructions" box so you can type out some specifics, such as "Mug him for 2000" or "Destroy his printers" etc. This will make mercenary a more desirable class to play.

3. Add an option for the hitmen (and mercs too) to have a "Hit board". There are points in which hitman can place hits, and they dont need to be near the hit man to do it. I see them on various other servers.

4. I have suggested this a few times, but the camera addon that lets you use your own screens that I have previously mentioned would be nice. If you are seriously thinking of switching to evocity, then it would be a fantastic choice.

5. While I know the server uses CSS sweps for a reason, I think it would be nice for cops/weapons in general to have a more finished look. I have found a weapon pack that is only 77MB that looks and works fantastic, I think you should consider it: Mr Pyrous Tactical SWEPS

These are more or less rule changes suggestions:

1. Give the Mayor/Corrupt a grace period after spawning. I think that the fact he does not have one is just awful, and its gonna be a huge pain on a map like Evocity, considering its size.

Thanks for reading! :D

-Beersy

I think that the old PD armory should be brought back, the current PD raid thing doesn't even work (when there are 6 cps, it still says minimum of 4 cps). Also, we should add the bank heist back (currently bank robber is useless, and I'm tired of making excuses for it in OOC...) Thanks for reading :)

• Rubik unpinned this topic