[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Actually have rules for randomly firing up as mayor for well petty reasons, I've noticed that some mayor's will just fire cp for literally non rp reasons or just cause they don't like how that cop role plays even if it's correctly. Had quit a long discussion with Jason Bourne and Rigbe about it. We're one mayor was firing cp for doing their job and fining people, but only fire one person thus some sort of rule structure should be added to the mayor firing cp. Cause you can literally fire a cp for literally anything just simple just putting dick for the reason why you fired them or stopping a mayor from mass firing all cp.

Increase the rate of legendaries and decrease the amount of epics you get from enchanting, after enchanting for a while it seems like im getting alot of epics but barely any legends, this will help close the gap i think without making enchanting weapons op.

You could also alternatively add a "pity timer" that for every enchant you don't get a legend it ups your chance by like 0.2% and resets once you do get one

pity timer = good

EDIT: Enchanting atm is basically useless. You get enchanted weapons for free now(gang perk) and enchanting is non profitable(it was in the past and I liked it) but if it's going to be non profitable ATLEAST make it easier to obtain.

Increase the rate of legendaries and decrease the amount of epics you get from enchanting, after enchanting for a while it seems like im getting alot of epics but barely any legends, this will help close the gap i think without making enchanting weapons op.

You could also alternatively add a "pity timer" that for every enchant you don't get a legend it ups your chance by like 0.2% and resets once you do get one

+1

Weapon mod sucks ass rn. You need too many barrels and the drop rates are aids. This is with gang perks buffing it btw.

As for the Mayor firing thing, just make it so that you need some form of reason but not a strict one and it has to be in RP. The guy who complained about it got fired for something he did 6 hours ago and he had since left and rejoined. Some mayors just get elected and fire all CP for no reason and then hide out in a base while people raid PD.

Make a way to self destruct your boombox after X amount of seconds because I leave mine in old bases all the time and sometimes can't go back and destroy them.

That would lead to so much mass rdm with boomboxes.

Make a way to self destruct your boombox after X amount of seconds because I leave mine in old bases all the time and sometimes can't go back and destroy them.

That would lead to so much mass rdm with boomboxes.

He means that you can destroy a boombox not actually make them explode dum dum.

Give Suppliers and BMD's Gun Stands and make it so supplier actually has to own a shop since right now it's basically a citizen that's sole purpose is to self supply.

Make it so taking stuff out of gun stands goes directly into your inventory instead of spawning a shipment on top of you.

Make it so we can play songs up to 45 minutes long OR play entire youtube playlists at once. I've never seen a song playlist 20 or less minutes long.

I made this suggestion a while ago but we really need a Marketing forum section for renting/selling cc shit. Adverts are constantly made about selling that sorta stuff.

Make quicksell a gang perk instead of a talent, I think it'd be super useful but I don't think its worth a gang talent. The same could be said about some of the other talents, too.

Gun shelves are going to be revamped, they are gnarly right now.

Songs cannot go past 20 minutes due to people flooding the conversion network. The more you flood it the sooner the service will shutdown which is why a 20 minute restriction is placed on it

An ingame market can happen but for right now I can make a sub forum

Talents are supposed to be like that. They aren't supposed to be crazy OP but if they are helpful then you can pick the most helpful one to you. If everyone had quicksell then there would be no more running to the general buyer as everyone would just be in a gang with that perk. It defeats the whole purpose of having a NPC and running around & what not.

• Rubik unpinned this topic