[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

add a pirates gang job that's allowed to build/megabase on the beach or build boats or something. They could gain increased xp or money from fishing and spawn with swords and the pirate captain could spawn with blunderbuss or something 

it's late, my suggesting capability is not that good rn but im sure you could fine tune it

fuck YES

its not a fishing update but this will do

i love it

Give 1 xp for cuffing people without bonuties.

Give some sort of xp for arrest batoning people or make it so you have to cuff someone to arrest baton them and then remove having to quickwant them.

Would Only Lead to Easy Abuse as you can cuff people and uncuff them quickly with instacuffs

Add more quality for the max health talisman such as

• More things can heal up to 135 (bacta grenade, health injector,  and pd station all won't heal you above 100 even if you have talisman)
  • make hp potion synergise with the talisman instead of working seperately
  • make using the talisman heal you 35 as to get the 135 health when used but make it so you can't use the talisman if you already have the effect.
  • maybe make your health bar another color or have some extra effect if you are above 100 hp from any effect.

Give 1 xp for cuffing people without bonuties.

Give some sort of xp for arrest batoning people or make it so you have to cuff someone to arrest baton them and then remove having to quickwant them.

Would Only Lead to Easy Abuse as you can cuff people and uncuff them quickly with instacuffs

make it have the same delay as normal cuffs.... I don't see the problem in cops doing their job and getting rewarded for it, the most they get is fine money and that is if the mayor has laws that have fines. Those mayors usually get unfunned

by the way lets talk about how unfun is broken. i'd say at any given time the server usually is 4/5 non-cop. they don't like the mayor if they have any laws that aren't default, raising the number of votes needed would probably be better. old unfun was better than new unfun in my opinion because if you lose the revolt u can just unfun them real easy with the people who joined.

Remove this rule "If you're shot at, you're allowed to fire back even if they miss" It makes no sense, causes confusion and makes it easy for people to get away with RDM in some cases. 

thats retarded

as to my suggestion, adding a like 250$ per kill in the rdm arena would be nice. would pay for ammo, incentive to play in it and not make it totally farmable. adding a like 5k reward to whoever wins would be cool to, give us a reason to play it other than to test guns and dick around.

• Sad 1

• Rubik unpinned this topic