[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

This is just a small suggestion but to me it would be a HUGE improvement, one of my favorite spots to put the sugar npc is by the church with the huge garden in the back, the garden spawns choppable trees and mine able rocks which I LOVE, however it would be really nice if the backyard area could also be able to grow crops (like some of the houses in residential) that way it'll be a really popular sugar npc spot, and a way to passively hear the rules! Hopefully this gets added :D

Yes very true we could put the sugar npc there.

This is just a small suggestion but to me it would be a HUGE improvement, one of my favorite spots to put the sugar npc is by the church with the huge garden in the back, the garden spawns choppable trees and mine able rocks which I LOVE, however it would be really nice if the backyard area could also be able to grow crops (like some of the houses in residential) that way it'll be a really popular sugar npc spot, and a way to passively hear the rules! Hopefully this gets added :D

Whats a sugar npc? Also why would it be in a basing spot? D:

Yeah what would the sugar npc be for?

The sugar NPC is an idea bill came up with to help people learn the rules. Basically you would talk to the npc, and it would read you the motd iirc

The sugar NPC is an idea bill came up with to help people learn the rules. Basically you would talk to the npc, and it would read you the motd iirc

That’s really neat. I think that should be by the other npcs though not by the church

That’s really neat. I think that should be by the other npcs though not by the church

Nah since sugar is a deity he should be there.

like i said sugar  where im from thats how we talk i go up to random people and say nigga i dont call them niggas  

nigga doesnt mean anything racist it literally just means homie or friend

also i know a fuck ton of people who arent 14 and edgy that say nigga its just the vocabulary round here

That's nice. Its my server, my rules. It's not going to be allowed just because where you're from you can call everyone a nigga (strangers or friends) without repercussions. Go make your own server where you can say any derogatory term freely and watch what you attract.

Naz I dare you to go in the hood talking like how you be talking and see what happenes or in general talk to someone like that you’ll end dead smh

i live in the hood pussy

thats how we talk theres nothing racist about it

Naz you don’t live in the FUCKEN hood pussy boy come where. Am and I will show you what the hood is

Stop acting like you so tough and JAUT follow the rules

• Rubik unpinned this topic