[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

A bail system for the lawyer, and give the lawyer access to unlock jail cell doors, not the pd doors, no unarrest baton

And for prisoners to press E on the lawyer to bail themselves out for a price. And a "/bailprice $" system

The description of lawyer says there's a system if you press E to bail but we tested it out and nothing actually happens

n1v5tLK.jpg

A bail system for the lawyer, and give the lawyer access to unlock jail cell doors, not the pd doors, no unarrest baton

And for prisoners to press E on the lawyer to bail themselves out for a price. And a "/bailprice" system

The description of lawyer says there's a system if you press E to bail but we tested it out and nothing actually happens

n1v5tLK.jpg

I agree. What's the point of the Lawyer job if it can't even do what it's advertised to do?

And for prisoners to press E on the lawyer to bail themselves out for a price. And a "/bailprice" system

n1v5tLK.jpg

I agree. What's the point of the Lawyer job if it can't even do what it's advertised to do?

So it IS suppose to work this way, it just isn't working. I am sure sugar will get to it once he gets finished with all the other job overhauls.

Calling Card sounds on Kills

Yesterday during RDM arena I noticed anyone with mystery magnum made the noise when they killed you.

I think it'd be pretty cool if there were more of these that play after you kill someone.

Would also make a great money sink, which according to the Trello Sugar is looking for more of.

edit: Another good money sink would be more emotes.

edit2: Calling Cards already being added, removing suggestion.

Yesterday during RDM arena I noticed anyone with mystery magnum made the noise when they killed you.

I think it'd be pretty cool if there were more of these that play after you kill someone.

Would also make a great money sink, which according to the Trello Sugar is looking for more of.

http://prntscr.com/i72976

Cops cuffrush with adrenaline and instacuff, big bummer for normal RP situations.

cops should’nt be taking drugs, /demote them

Does not state this in the rules or such and its highly debatable if this is corrupt or not. People in the military or any gov position often take weed or any other drugs to relax themselves for whatever reason.

Cops cuffrush with adrenaline and instacuff, big bummer for normal RP situations.

Does not state this in the rules or such and its highly debatable if this is corrupt or not. People in the military or any gov position often take weed or any other drugs to relax themselves for whatever reason.

that’s in your country, here it’s illegal and will get you fired/arrested.

drugs are default illegal and without a law saying they’re legal, cops can’t break that law or else they can be demoted

drugs are default illegal and without a law saying they’re legal, cops can’t break that law or else they can be demoted

http://prntscr.com/i72976

piklas i think ikea hacked ur computer they’re trying to talk 2 u in swedish

“Åtgärder” 

but +1 to the writing in red

that’s in your country, here it’s illegal and will get you fired/arrested.

Okay, then some mods don't know their rules I guess. Not going to call names because thats stupid but thanks for clearing this up.

• Rubik unpinned this topic