[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make cc sweps not owned by any of the editors or people on that class "locked" or replaced by a default weapon

What I mean by locked is that it is unusable or doesn't appear in the toolbar when used.

This is to stop people from adding things to peoples classes without them buying the perms from the owner

With this you can also add back editors being able to add their weapons to a class. (this affects me since I have a shared cc)

Make cc sweps not owned by any of the editors or people on that class "locked" or replaced by a default weapon

What I mean by locked is that it is unusable or doesn't appear in the toolbar when used.

This is to stop people from adding things to peoples classes without them buying the perms from the owner

With this you can also add back editors being able to add their weapons to a class. (this affects me since I have a shared cc)

Pls no

The Story: 

One day, I went and sold over 1,000 wood to a person named Jawson. After so long of farming this, it took longer to drop the wood. My hands were actually dying because of the clicking. 

Suggestion: 

Make a little type bar thing in the inventory and you can type the amount of items you want to drop out of it. It makes things go a lot easier. 

Such as a meter and you can drag the amount of things you want. 

But hopefully you can make it where it won't lag the server due to all of the items getting dropped at once.

The Story: 

One day, I went and sold over 1,000 wood to a person named Jawson. After so long of farming this, it took longer to drop the wood. My hands were actually dying because of the clicking. 

Suggestion: 

Make a little type bar thing in the inventory and you can type the amount of items you want to drop out of it. It makes things go a lot easier. 

But hopefully you can make it where it won't lag the server due to all of the items getting dropped at once.

Good idea. How about "Drop amount as shipment" option to drop a custom amount as a shipment so no lag?

The Story: 

Suggestion: 

Good idea. How about "Drop amount as shipment" option to drop a custom amount as a shipment so no lag?

Yes.  :monkaS:

The Story: 

Suggestion: 

Could instead give an option to convert wood/metal/barrels/electrical into a stack without having to do the ghetto method od placing it all into a crafting bench and then ejecting it, this way we can just split that stack inside of the inventory and get the same effect of choosing how much to drop

Remove Thomas the Tank engine or rebalance it so it can't destroy entities. I lost 11 processors, 6 printers, and 4 bitcoin racks to random shit luck from some squeaker who bought up a bunch of cereal. As it is now people can just spend less than the cost of a single C4 and instantly nuke an entire base with no effort. 

EDIT: Actually don't remove him just give him 10-15 seconds of thomas music like jigsaw so you can run or suicide or run into PD.

• Rubik unpinned this topic