[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make the undercover job more undercover. I mean undercover job is too obvious that ur an undercover.

Also, make it so that the undercover can advert PD Raid to blend in with the raiders while waiting for the right moment to strike.

I have a suggestion in kidnapping, when a kidnapper knocks out a cp, the kidnapper can steal the cp's radio and the kidnapper can hear pd activity.

Add something that will let cp free kidnapped people other than having to kill them.

Make it so that handcuffs can be lockpicked by other players to set you free.

These are actually really good besides #2

Add a radio dj job with maybe 3-5 slots. 

Make anyone be able to buy a radio and select your channel on the radio which would be made by the radio DJ. 

The radio DJ can put down a station. He can name his channel whatever he wants. When radio station has music playing, every radio on the map with the selected channel can hear the music. Also maybe add like a proximity chat to the radio station so when the radio dj clicks "Voice" button on the radio, everyone with the radio with the selected channel will hear his voice like you would hear on a real radio.

A lot of radio's in this one.

Add a radio dj job with maybe 3-5 slots. 

Make anyone be able to buy a radio and select your channel on the radio which would be made by the radio DJ. 

The radio DJ can put down a station. He can name his channel whatever he wants. When radio station has music playing, every radio on the map with the selected channel can hear the music. Also maybe add like a proximity chat to the radio station so when the radio dj clicks "Voice" button on the radio, everyone with the radio with the selected channel will hear his voice like you would hear on a real radio.

A lot of radio's in this one.

This was a feature on another server I used to play on. There was a microphone which broadcast anything that was said over voice chat nearby and you could play music on it like a normal radio, which would be broadcast. You could select it as a channel on the radio along with stuff like Youtube, some other audio services, etc. 

Found it! https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/1035

After a little more digging, it turns out that addon was made by the guy who owns the server I used to play on. Kinda cool.

Add a some kind of clean up to remove destroyed props.Some retards place a 100 computers,destroy them and now we have a laggy part of the map which you need to relog to remove. If the owner of the props relog he wont see them but others will.

Make it where ebola is more rare, and add hunger so that the crops that are made actually do something, so people have to eat.

Make so a hobo can place a barrier to build in, so that if someone tries to go in it kicks them out just likes the fight club thing.

Make the alien race take less damage from disguising, like half Hp.

Make medicine, so that if you eat the poop made from crops you become sick, and need to take medicine.

Make a cook that can cook the food from crops together and make better foods, and make more foods that the crops can make.

Make a brewer that can make alcohol and can setup a bar, and sell his beer, and other alcohol.

These are some suggestions i came up with while playing.

• Rubik unpinned this topic