[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Here's a couple suggestions.

1. Make it so that there can't be a Mayor's Assasin while there is no Mayor. Like if they try to become one when there is no Mayor, it prevents them with the message: "There is no Mayor!". I've seen people become the Mayor's Assasin before an election then kill and demote the Mayor during what's supposed to be a "grace" period.

2. Also, make the Mayor's office accesible to the Mayor only. Incompetent cps are the biggest threat to the Mayor and they tend to want to be in the office when they should be patrolling.

Also - the problem with having entity boxes is that it's often very difficult to get them out of bases. And that's especially true for Titsrp because a lot of people build crouch maze bases - and have a million layers of fences - so the only way to get it out of the base after you break in would be - to re-blowtorch out - or break the biggest walls so that you can climb out with it.. And then it would be nearly impossible to get it across the map - and then into your base... Everyone and their brother would follow you, along with the people you just raided will definitely break NLR and kill you away from the raid and claim "The raid ends when you leave my base". I think the best thing to do would be to make it so that you can pocket or put it into a backpack that would mark that you had illegal entities on you.  So you can actually move with it out of bases. Kind of like you originally wrote. :P "make a backpack that allows you to store processors, printers and bitminers and then it drops them on death"

The only reason I think sugar added it because to give you have a CHANCE to get it out of the base.And with your "impossible"thing,I have carried a massive box full of printers near PD I didn't get killed or interrupted by anyone,It would help you if you have a friend that protects you and spams warn 1/2/3.I would suggest making it prop that can fit trough crouch bases though.

Here's a couple suggestions.

1. Make it so that there can't be a Mayor's Assasin while there is no Mayor. Like if they try to become one when there is no Mayor, it prevents them with the message: "There is no Mayor!".  I've seen people become the Mayor's Assasin before an election then kill and demote the Mayor during what's supposed to be a "grace" period.

2. Also, make the Mayor's office accesible to the Mayor only. Incompetent cps are the biggest threat to the Mayor and they tend to want to be in the office when they should be patrolling.

Your 1st suggestion is already in the game but it's somewhat buggy sometimes. The 2nd thing it's your duty to tell your fat ass cops to do their job and to tell them to fuck off from office when you don't want them.

Okay let me explain the entity box:

My original plan was to have it so you press E on the box if it's empty and it would act like a backpack in a sense. It would go on your back and you could run around picking up the entities and then you could deposit them if you wanted to, one by one. Issue with that is since CC models (and actual models) are unmounted right now for testing purposes, the server wouldn't know what to do when trying to do something like that. It would "work" but in a very weird way. This was the next best thing I could think of. I thought about it for a while and this was honestly the best route to take.

The original design allowed it to work for anything because if you could move through the base, you would have it on your back and then if you died, it would all spew out. This works kinda similar in the way that you should "always" be able to transfer the box because it's small enough height and width wise to kinda follow you. If you have suggestions to make it better then let me know

Some of the suggestions like being able to take out certain things and having it so an entity wouldn't go right back in right away is good to add in, I can do that.

Edit: I can make it so you can eat it and it would work like the backpack, that's probably pretty good too

Make it for only hobos to have the new donation box thing because it's a shit show whem everyone have it on every street corner.

Or Maybe make a rule restricting where you can have your money pots similar to the regular building rules.

For example you can only have money pots inside or just outside your own base. This reduces alot of money pot random clutter.

Suggestion 2:you can make money pots be raidable with tills like pickpocket or lockpick aswell and it would make placing them randomly useless

• UPDATE THE MOTD

• Add some CP Commands like something to be able to check default laws and check people's bounties and history with CP for that session. Maybe even one to access my CP Guide when it is more complete.

• Add a way for CP to rescue a kidnap victim and give their stuff back instead of or in addition to the kidnap box as saving them from kidnap is still useless and bad RP because they always want to die.

• Master Chief is a MOTHERFUCKING LEGEND. Buff that shit cause he succ. An actual Master Chief would be more like a Jugg (probably much better, but for the sake of this game, we'll call them even). Maybe they can have similar stats. Sure, it could make PD a little tougher, but with his ability to switch sides, this also gives The Raiders' side a chance to match PD's might, while also keeping PD a bit OP when needed. And yes, whoever just read this and started whining, PD is MEANT to be a little OP to balance the chaos. If ya can't beat us, you are welcome to join anytime. It is available to everyone.

• Update the Perma Sign in Spawn to something more specific, such as:

Do NOT Nonlethal, Pickpocket, Slap, Hit, Shoot or otherwise Attack/Annoy anybody in Spawn.

Also Do NOT RP in Spawn or come back to Spawn to avoid an RP you are in. This includes placing entities and micspam.

Thanks! Luv Sugar & the Staff Team

• Add Perma Signs to the CPD, and to the District Tunnels to give newer people a sense of where they are.

-Civil Protection Department

*Do NOT Pass 2nd Door

-Main Street

-Residential District

-Industrial District

-Urban District

-Ghetto District

(park and dead end probably don't need names, unless you can think of something for them)

• Rubik unpinned this topic