[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Disallow the whole "war zone" thing. I got too many complaints last night and it was annoying to walk out of spawn and not realize I was going to get randomly fucking shot.

What kind of NLR rules exist for terrorist attacks? If I'm sitting at the end of a tunnel can they come back? What if I move away, can they follow and shoot me after they die? What if I move and they come in a different way, not knowing I was there, and start shooting me again?

Bring back the old bitminers, the new ones are too advanced and takes hours just to get back to the money you had before. The old bitminers are simple, that's what I think.

You make about as much money as the old ones with the option to upgrade them, 

They only require two commands to use...which you can learn by literally typing "help" into the bitminer...

When people say "Add M9K" I don't know what you're looking for. The models? The new weapons for the server will be the m9k models and sounds but it won't be the m9k base. What are you missing from the m9k base that you would like to see?

I'd rather see the in game models over default ones as they look alot nicer, I dont care if they act/sound the same in game. I rather not stare at an ugly camo'd up shot gun for 30 minutes while im determining weather or not im getting raided or not.

Disallow the whole "war zone" thing. I got too many complaints last night and it was annoying to walk out of spawn and not realize I was going to get randomly fucking shot.

What kind of NLR rules exist for terrorist attacks? If I'm sitting at the end of a tunnel can they come back? What if I move away, can they follow and shoot me after they die? What if I move and they come in a different way, not knowing I was there, and start shooting me again?

wait wut? what war zone??

and as far as I can tell by doing attacks with other staff, nlr exists in a terror attack unless YOU attack THEM again as well as it being RDM for a civilian to attack a terrorist before the terrorist is able to attack them. sugars opinion would be good tho

Finally add M9K again. It is basic and even if it affects performance it brings more life to the gamemode. I'm sure everyone will agree, like last time we settled for TFA or whatever but it was just not what everybody is used to. +1 This if you wanna see it happen!

When people say "Add M9K" I don't know what you're looking for. The models? The new weapons for the server will be the m9k models and sounds but it won't be the m9k base. What are you missing from the m9k base that you would like to see?

The honey badger world model & base is just lovely 

i could list a bunch but everyone loves the honey badger

Finally add M9K again. It is basic and even if it affects performance it brings more life to the gamemode. I'm sure everyone will agree, like last time we settled for TFA or whatever but it was just not what everybody is used to. +1 This if you wanna see it happen!

The honey badger world model & base is just lovely 

i could list a bunch but everyone loves the honey badger

Oh yeah, the LMG's would be a fine addition as well, there's more than just the 1

M9k is a bad idea, at least the damage. M9k literally kills in under 1 second at times, all the weapons are horribly unbalanced. DO NOT add m9k unless it's just for the models

M9K is fine, besides the double barrel... that things crazy

M9k is a bad idea, at least the damage. M9k literally kills in under 1 second at times, all the weapons are horribly unbalanced. DO NOT add m9k unless it's just for the models

M9K is fine, besides the double barrel... that things crazy

Every server I've been on that has m9k, the weapons kill extremely fast, like extremely fast. Maybe you can configure the damage settings I'm not sure, all I know is thats something I like about TitsRP is gunfights last longer than 2 seconds.

• Rubik unpinned this topic