[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Could you guys add wiremod to the server? There are a lot of explotable things but i think itll make a great addition to the server. I can help you blacklist the exploitable tools

Could you guys add wiremod to the server? There are a lot of explotable things but i think itll make a great addition to the server. I can help you blacklist the exploitable tools

There was wiremod but it was bad and lot of exploitable things so sugar removed it

Wiremod would be cool, but too exploitable. I can crash most servers with wire or at least fuck with people. -1, but I wish I could +1.

"so people can bow down to us knowing that we have better knowledge of the server" 

lol

no

I like meth New meth job coming or no good alternatives?

Clientside media player actually sounds awesome. The only thing we don't know is what kind of effect it would have on server performance and bandwidth. +1 if it won't mess shit up.

Wiremod would be cool, but too exploitable. I can crash most servers with wire or at least fuck with people. -1, but I wish I could +1.

"so people can bow down to us knowing that we have better knowledge of the server" 

lol

no

I like meth New meth job coming or no good alternatives?

Clientside media player actually sounds awesome. The only thing we don't know is what kind of effect it would have on server performance and bandwidth. +1 if it won't mess shit up.

Sugar already said he would not add the wiremod back again because it was too resource intensive

Maybe a radio host which can stream music to people who buy radios theres only allowed one and maybe to play along a club owner the club can be in the theater and the dj can play music, that probably adds to the new map also make the ckub owner vio because thats the only job that can spawn lights etc

• Like 1

Maybe a radio host which can stream music to people who buy radios theres only allowed one and maybe to play along a club owner the club can be in the theater and the dj can play music, that probably adds to the new map also make the ckub owner vio because thats the only job that can spawn lights etc

Something like that can happen. I actually wrote a Radio Host script a while ago and I can hook it up to your mic and even have youtube videos play through it. Issue is that it's intensive to determine who can hear who so a lot of micromanaging has to happen + to micromanage youtube videos and to have it sync will be an issue

But I will try it at some point

I think meth would be a great thing to impliment with the gang update.  There could be upgrades like faster cooking times or higher rewards.

No perk directly will give you more power, more money, more stats, ect. The job that is essentially the meth cook is a job you can unlock very early on in the gang progression system

Nerf Autowant the baton rush is way too strong. Jugg is also super OP and needs some kind of nerf.

nah you just suck -1

Likely only saying that because you mainly play CP and want your OP shit to stay OP.

• Rubik unpinned this topic