[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add a /shop system to use the credits you buy.

• Add items to put in there like "rare" weapons, put an IRL $ price on these weapons, make them slightly OP in their own ways. But, if you die using them, you lose them (if it is RDM have the item refunded with proper evidence.)
  • Fix/add GHooks. People love GHooks. Add them in /shop for irl $
  • Make these "rare" weapons available to CC's for a large sum of money

PROS

• Generate more money to give to the server
  • Give us some more things to do
  • Adds excitement/intensity to raids

CONS

• Adds a pay to win aspect, although it would spice things up
  • Requires some work, I cant think of much

Sorry, don't need abuser getting there hands on "OP" weapons...

When the suggest post turns into a discussion of tmods.

Remote bans

Ban list via in-game or a webpage 

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

(People get away with evil acts by saying it was a job sometimes)

Allow us to click on a job to see what they can do rather than asking others (Happens a lot when the job is full so clicking on the job to view info isn't available)

Update Judge Gabe

Make economic better by having hourly pay? 

(Will keep server alive with people on)

Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. 

(If 1-hour no moment, menu pops up saying "You will be kicked in 5 minutes due to inactivity") 

Grace period when necro revives someone

Update hud

Get rid of the NPC that is rarely used and is just taking up space

(Vehicle Scrap, Money Laundry?, and Clothes Vender)

Add more Non-VIP/VIP jobs 

(Server is going to 90 - Sugar 2016)

Remove Counter RDM 

(Just takes up space in chat. Most staff doesn't even use the RDM console count because everyone uses admin calls)

Auto kick if prop spam

(Max console spam: 5)

Optimized the ping 

(Server is stuck on 60-80, but I believe it can go down to 50 for better performance!)

Limit staff application? 

(With tons of application coming through, I believe we don't need more tmods than what we already have. Until we actually need help controlling titsrp then we are fine. )

Console list of when a staff was last active?

(To show who is inactive)

Update the F4 menu

(Make it clean rather than having tabs and little menus)

I believe sugar is doing most of the things...

I do like though:

• Auto kick for prop spammx5

For your Giant List Moist:

• We are always going to need staff,, even when you think we don't
  • The F4 menu that we use is actually really good performance wise for a server
  • I really like: "Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. "
  • Hourly pay used to be in the server, don't know the reason why he removed it

• Add items to put in there like "rare" weapons, put an IRL $ price on these weapons, make them slightly OP in their own ways. But, if you die using them, you lose them (if it is RDM have the item refunded with proper evidence.)

PROS

CONS

Remote bans

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

Allow us to click on a job to see what they can do rather than asking others (Happens a lot when the job is full so clicking on the job to view info isn't available)

Update Judge Gabe

Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. 

(If 1-hour no moment, menu pops up saying "You will be kicked in 5 minutes due to inactivity") 

Update hud

Remove Counter RDM 

(Just takes up space in chat. Most staff doesn't even use the RDM console count because everyone uses admin calls)

Auto kick if prop spam

Optimized the ping 

(Server is stuck on 60-80, but I believe it can go down to 50 for better performance!)

Limit staff application? 

(With tons of application coming through, I believe we don't need more tmods than what we already have. Until we actually need help controlling titsrp then we are fine. )

Update the F4 menu

I do like though:

• I really like: "Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. "

meh, Thanks for your reply. 

if the f4 menu does boost the performance then nevermind, but for the staff thing, if everyone believes we need more staff then I'm fine with it. I just believe we have way too many tmods at the moment to even monitor each and every single ones (Including Paid T-Mods)

Remote bans

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

Update Judge Gabe

Update hud

Remove Counter RDM 

Auto kick if prop spam

Optimized the ping 

Limit staff application? 

Update the F4 menu

In order (I don't know if I can split a list like this):

• Remote bans would never be a thing. I am not good at or have little to no knowledge to actual web functionality (making the Titsrp.com/gangs was like the hardest thing ever for me since I never touched php) and if it was made by me, it would be exploitable and if it was put into the wrong hands it would be a pretty bad thing. I don't think it's necessary
  • A bans list that you can view in game and out of game will be available soon, it's in my changelog for tomorrow (in game) to have it in but I haven't started it yet but it's very simple to do
  • Merc logs are easy and can be added in
  • This could probably be easy to do when a new F4 menu + scoreboard is made
  • Judge Gabe, Restaurant Owner, Parcel Worker, Fight Club Owner, Home Security Technician are all jobs that I want to implement and make useful. I don't like having jobs that do nothing or have no purpose (picolas cage comes to mind)
  • The economy is relatively stable (besides the whole bank thing) plus you guys are getting a heavy boost with santa right now. I don't want people having millions of dollars. Out of the 75,000 people that have uniquely connected to our server only 489 have over 1,000,000. 1 million should be a lot, it just calls for other things to be lowered in price because it's not common to not have over 1 million dollars
  • An Anti AFK plugin would be easy to make and can be implemented soon
  • Necro grace period on a particular person is fine
  • What do you want updated about the hud? To me it's fine and shows all the information you need to know. The HUD *should* always be the most resource intensive thing on your client at all times because it's drawing 24/7. A HUD isn't just a picture but it renders itself every single frame. Your health bar, armor bar, color of the rectangles and the rectangles are all being calculated at what ever times per second you are running your game (300 times a second for 300 FPS, ect). The reason why it may not look like a beautiful hud is because text is expensive to render, period end of story. Without text on the HUD it runs at around 3x faster than it does with text.
  • Vehicle Scrapper is needed for a merc job and is used to steal vehicles. Money Launderer is used to input brief cases from the Bank Manager's Bank and the Clothing Vendor is just for clothing. These addons take 0 resources. They are legit just NPC's that players can use. Removing them would be silly since they legit take no resources and they do add something to the game.
  • Making jobs is hard. We can be like 2014 where we had 120 jobs of legit player models that did nothing. All the jobs were so silly and were just a faction to another job. All the jobs were just like Job A can RDM Job B and Job C can RDM job D. I don't like that. I like the jobs have an element to them that makes them special in some way shape or form.
  • I have mixed feelings about the rdm counter. I saw someone reported for RDM 8 times yesterday and no one was doing anything about it. I spectated the guy and he was just rdming people so I banned him. If someone is reported for RDM that many times, it's probably worth taking a look at
  • An auto kicker for prop spam is fine, most people don't mean to do it and are just dumb
  • Ping is how long it is taking you to send a packet to the server and to get a response. If you want better ping, move closer to NY
  • Staff are always needed. We wouldn't need so many staff if we had really active staff members that were all constantly just preventing chaos but expecting like 8 staff members to always be active is silly, at most out of the 8 you would have 1 - 3 occasionally
  • Showing inactive staff doesn't really say much to me. I can check their gametracker, sit count, reports, feedback from other staff which really gauges if they should be promoted / demoted
  • F4 menu and scoreboard revamp is something I want to do. I actually made one a few months ago but I never finished it due to me losing interest.

PROS

CONS

I am not too sure what GHooks are, I looked them up and found nothing. If I was to add some kind of OP weapon to the game, I would not make it VIP or CC restrictive. Every player would have access to getting those weapons or else it's just considered P2W. It's also the reason why all CC weapons are legit CSS guns with copied and pasted info with a different viewmodel. CC's are just a thief with unlimited guns

I don't generally care about server revenue. I use this server to develop my knowledge and you are all my test monkeys (in a good way). Without this server, I honestly have no clue where I would be at right now. It used to be all about the money and I actually used to take extra money from people who wanted the server to be reset when there was 50 people on to get their custom class immediately (still haunts me to this day). I don't want to be that owner. I could turn this into some gnarly kinda BS where I was doing discounts on CC's, VIP was $10 and monthly, VIP's got 100 props and printers that printed 2x more, people with CC's get special command to do x y z, VIP's get to rob the bank in 2 minutes instead of a regular user's 5 minutes, ect

But once you get out of that phase and you just care about providing the best experience possible then it shows (which that is a lie because people still call me a jew when someone buys VIP or a CC with real money when it legit says "DO NOT BUY THIS" like wtf hommie). I genuinely just like making content for you guys and seeing what I can learn from making it.

Remote bans

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

Update Judge Gabe

Update hud

Remove Counter RDM 

Auto kick if prop spam

Optimized the ping 

Limit staff application? 

Update the F4 menu

• Remote bans would never be a thing. I am not good at or have little to no knowledge to actual web functionality (making the Titsrp.com/gangs was like the hardest thing ever for me since I never touched php) and if it was made by me, it would be exploitable and if it was put into the wrong hands it would be a pretty bad thing. I don't think it's necessary
  • A bans list that you can view in game and out of game will be available soon, it's in my changelog for tomorrow (in game) to have it in but I haven't started it yet but it's very simple to do
  • Judge Gabe, Restaurant Owner, Parcel Worker, Fight Club Owner, Home Security Technician are all jobs that I want to implement and make useful. I don't like having jobs that do nothing or have no purpose (picolas cage comes to mind)
  • The economy is relatively stable (besides the whole bank thing) plus you guys are getting a heavy boost with santa right now. I don't want people having millions of dollars. Out of the 75,000 people that have uniquely connected to our server only 489 have over 1,000,000. 1 million should be a lot, it just calls for other things to be lowered in price because it's not common to not have over 1 million dollars
  • What do you want updated about the hud? To me it's fine and shows all the information you need to know. The HUD *should* always be the most resource intensive thing on your client at all times because it's drawing 24/7. A HUD isn't just a picture but it renders itself every single frame. Your health bar, armor bar, color of the rectangles and the rectangles are all being calculated at what ever times per second you are running your game (300 times a second for 300 FPS, ect). The reason why it may not look like a beautiful hud is because text is expensive to render, period end of story. Without text on the HUD it runs at around 3x faster than it does with text.
  • Vehicle Scrapper is needed for a merc job and is used to steal vehicles. Money Launderer is used to input brief cases from the Bank Manager's Bank and the Clothing Vendor is just for clothing. These addons take 0 resources. They are legit just NPC's that players can use. Removing them would be silly since they legit take no resources and they do add something to the game.
  • Making jobs is hard. We can be like 2014 where we had 120 jobs of legit player models that did nothing. All the jobs were so silly and were just a faction to another job. All the jobs were just like Job A can RDM Job B and Job C can RDM job D. I don't like that. I like the jobs have an element to them that makes them special in some way shape or form.
  • I have mixed feelings about the rdm counter. I saw someone reported for RDM 8 times yesterday and no one was doing anything about it. I spectated the guy and he was just rdming people so I banned him. If someone is reported for RDM that many times, it's probably worth taking a look at
  • An auto kicker for prop spam is fine, most people don't mean to do it and are just dumb
  • Ping is how long it is taking you to send a packet to the server and to get a response. If you want better ping, move closer to NY
  • Staff are always needed. We wouldn't need so many staff if we had really active staff members that were all constantly just preventing chaos but expecting like 8 staff members to always be active is silly, at most out of the 8 you would have 1 - 3 occasionally
  • Showing inactive staff doesn't really say much to me. I can check their gametracker, sit count, reports, feedback from other staff which really gauges if they should be promoted / demoted
  • F4 menu and scoreboard revamp is something I want to do. I actually made one a few months ago but I never finished it due to me losing interest.

PROS

CONS

I am not too sure what GHooks are, I looked them up and found nothing. If I was to add some kind of OP weapon to the game, I would not make it VIP or CC restrictive. Every player would have access to getting those weapons or else it's just considered P2W. It's also the reason why all CC weapons are legit CSS guns with copied and pasted info with a different viewmodel. CC's are just a thief with unlimited guns

I don't generally care about server revenue. I use this server to develop my knowledge and you are all my test monkeys (in a good way). Without this server, I honestly have no clue where I would be at right now. It used to be all about the money and I actually used to take extra money from people who wanted the server to be reset when there was 50 people on to get their custom class immediately (still haunts me to this day). I don't want to be that owner. I could turn this into some gnarly kinda BS where I was doing discounts on CC's, VIP was $10 and monthly, VIP's got 100 props and printers that printed 2x more, people with CC's get special command to do x y z, VIP's get to rob the bank in 2 minutes instead of a regular user's 5 minutes, ect

But once you get out of that phase and you just care about providing the best experience possible then it shows (which that is a lie because people still call me a jew when someone buys VIP or a CC with real money when it legit says "DO NOT BUY THIS" like wtf hommie). I genuinely just like making content for you guys and seeing what I can learn from making it.

GHook= Grappling Hook omg

PROS

CONS

Remote bans

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

Update Judge Gabe

Update hud

Remove Counter RDM 

Auto kick if prop spam

Optimized the ping 

Limit staff application? 

Update the F4 menu

I do like though:

read the whole thing... I said youd have to pay actual $ for them. If someone buys a gun just to rdm with, good on them, they lose that money and get banned!

Remote bans

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

Update Judge Gabe

Update hud

Remove Counter RDM 

Auto kick if prop spam

Optimized the ping 

Limit staff application? 

Update the F4 menu

Hmm, I like your viewpoint on the hud. What if we add a little-wanted text above a person's head if they are wanted? Because people tend to lose track of who is wanted or not rather than holding tab to see Wanted next to their name.

The ping thing isn't much of an issue because I am fine with it, oddly I live an hour away from NY and still got that kind of ping so idk what kind of ping others get but it was just an idea.

For the economy, the hourly pay wouldn't be too crazy like $1000/hr or something ridiculous. It would be something around $100-$200/hr (It's not a lot but it's some kind of money coming through. I believe if a person puts their time and effort into playing the server by grinding, it should be a little support since usually bank managers are locked away with their friends grinding money without sharing.)

If the revamp menu is making you lose interest, then just post onto forum and ask for help! You don't have to do everything by yourself. Make it a little contest to see who makes the best revamp (Job Menu or even scoreboard) and win something nice like a free custom class with 2 items or even 1m in-game. :D

One idea that has been neglected is an ingame auction house or marketplace.

It would be a menu that people could either buy or sell entities for custom prices. People could also sell services on there, like a hitman service or a guard service or a raider service etc. It would basically make some aspects of the game avaliable at the push of a button. One cool feature would be requesting a gun dealer and paying him in advance. Maybe add in a feature that creates custom services, like, I don't know, a cactus delivery or whatever the fuck our playerbase comes up with. It would be basically craigslist for DarkRP.

I don't know, it's an idea that I threw out a few months ago that you said you would look into and never did. I think it would change gameplay massively while leaving room for all the silliness that we are known for.

Prevent people from spamming commands for example binds (Advert & Admin Calls)

Admin calls can be quite ridiculous tbh lol because people want help but fail to realize maybe all the staff are busy.

• If a person uses @ to call, there is a 5-second cooldown on calling an admin!

People tend to click their binds on advert a couple time to clog the chat.

• Same reason above ^ except chat floods.

• Rubik unpinned this topic