[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

If M9k isn't an option, FA:S sounds amazing, considering that CW 2.0 got removed from the server.

I still also stand on the handcuff rushing rule. It's abused way too much and needs to be fixed.

@Cineflict

PLEASE add m9k

If M9k isn't an option, FA:S sounds amazing, considering that CW 2.0 got removed from the server.

I still also stand on the handcuff rushing rule. It's abused way too much and needs to be fixed.

@Cineflict

PLEASE add m9k

Let me reiterate:

M9K IS SHIT

@Cineflict

PLEASE add m9k

Let me reiterate:

M9K IS SHIT

you are now in the minority

@Cineflict

PLEASE add m9k

Let me reiterate:

M9K IS SHIT

you are now in the minority

Doesn't take away from the fact that M9K is still shit.

Glaze fight me m9k are beast i have every pack for them downloaded

cw is better.

I win

Well, he said fuck you and that CW 2.0 is causing bugs, so he is slapping all of us with FA:S 2.0. Now we can have M9k and CW 2.0 combined, and finally have fucking peace in the chat.

P.S I know that FA:S 2.0 is an older CW 2.0, but who the fuck cares anyways? They're still better guns than buggy guns.

Glaze fight me m9k are beast i have every pack for them downloaded

cw is better.

I win

Well, he said fuck you and that CW 2.0 is causing bugs, so he is slapping all of us with FA:S 2.0. Now we can have M9k and CW 2.0 combined, and finally have fucking peace in the chat.

P.S I know that FA:S 2.0 is an older CW 2.0, but who the fuck cares anyways? They're still better guns than buggy guns.

there's a reason every darkrp server uses m9k..

• Rubik unpinned this topic