Now, I dont think in my mind I can word this very well, but I will try my best. I think that there should be a mentoring system in place, sort of like a training method. Instead of when people get promoted to tmod where they get talked to for a little and told the basics, I believe that maybe there should be a pro-longed training method. I believe that in order for staff to get promoted, certain things must be met should it be number of hours played and or number of sits. Along with the criteria, I think there should be vote among the high ranked staff in who promote. I see where there could be some bias, but I dont think it would be too much of an issue if the higher up believes the player should be promoted from their current staff position. Basically a pros and cons/discussion. If the majority of the higher staff believe someone should be promoted, then they get promoted. These events would be held in private whenever Sugar wants to. Also, my take on the buying T-mod thing is that the players should have atleast 5 hours played so they cant be brand new to the server. New staff should be put through a test in-game to prove what the can do in sits and what not. Basically prove what they say they would do in the questions in the application in a way. For people who buy tmod, they would just have a much higher criteria and have to have much more play time and respect from others to get promoted. Adding on to promotion vote thing, it would all be up to sugar if the player gets promoted from what rank they are from tmod to such and such. No matter how much support the player gets from other staff, sugar has the last word since it is HIS server so he should be the one who decides who joins the staff team and who doesn't. Also, I think in order to keep the staff team from getting to big, there should be certain times where sugar can open up applications to recruit normal players, unless staff push for someone hard.
I am very tired while writing this so I probably left some stuff out I want to include and there is probably a few mistakes, but thank you for taking the time to read this post on my opinion on what I think should happen with the admeme situation. Although none of this will likely get used, I still feel my autistic words should be read. Thanks ~Black Jesus