[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

To summarize this video for the lazy people on the server:

Do cops have the authority to look through the bounties list and search you down and arrest them?

I ended up killing a mass rdmers and my bounty kept raising because of this.  Of course the person that I help to open this menu, ends up fining me and the reason was bounty.

Yes, why else would cops have access to the bounty list? Just to look at it and say "Daaaaaaaamn this guy has a fucking huge bounty, glad i'm not that guy!"

As a cop you can see who they killed, when they killed them and if they raided the PD. If you kill someone in self defense, you call the cops and tell them "Hey, this guy just tried to raid me, I killed him in the process, can you reset my bounty so the bounty hunter doesn't come and kill me"

Or even "Hey, this guy just tried to raid me, I killed him in the process, can you reset my bounty so you guys don't try to arrest / fine me"

-Snip-

Yes, why else would cops have access to the bounty list? Just to look at it and say "Daaaaaaaamn this guy has a fucking huge bounty, glad i'm not that guy!"

As a cop you can see who they killed, when they killed them and if they raided the PD. If you kill someone in self defense, you call the cops and tell them "Hey, this guy just tried to raid me, I killed him in the process, can you reset my bounty so the bounty hunter doesn't come and kill me"

Or even "Hey, this guy just tried to raid me, I killed him in the process, can you reset my bounty so you guys don't try to arrest / fine me"

-1 to kill myself

I guess this gives a reason for cops to raid people's houses

-Snip-

-1 to kill myself

I guess this gives a reason for cops to raid people's houses

also makes being a pd more fun.

Have the gangs compete over something, currently there is no form of competitive scene for gangs and would give an end goal for players.

I think NERD mentioned it, but having gangs fight or something of the sort would change things up and keep attention away from new players and give them something to look forward to

Have the gangs compete over something, currently there is no form of competitive scene for gangs and would give an end goal for players.

I think NERD mentioned it, but having gangs fight or something of the sort would change things up and keep attention away from new players and give them something to look forward to

We had Gang Zones but they were removed within the first few hours. The issue with them is that it encouraged RDM at every possible point. There were 3 points. One was in PD for the cops, one in the middle of the map for both factions and one inside a house for the raiders. Issue was the people would legit blow into PD even if there was 0 cops and just sit there. Killing everyone that came by it.

Gang Zones can be placed in houses, that's not an issue but I did want to appeal to the cop faction too. Having all zones inside houses would encourage PD to base which is obviously not allowed. I guess I could just double the XP you get as a cop every 10 minutes and then add in 2 - 3 zones in houses.

We had Gang Zones but they were removed within the first few hours. The issue with them is that it encouraged RDM at every possible point. There were 3 points. One was in PD for the cops, one in the middle of the map for both factions and one inside a house for the raiders. Issue was the people would legit blow into PD even if there was 0 cops and just sit there. Killing everyone that came by it.

Gang Zones can be placed in houses, that's not an issue but I did want to appeal to the cop faction too. Having all zones inside houses would encourage PD to base which is obviously not allowed. I guess I could just double the XP you get as a cop every 10 minutes and then add in 2 - 3 zones in houses.

Potentially put them in sections of the map but can not kill people unless they willingly try to take them. Not like "you're in my turf, you ded now boi" but if they touch it the defending gang can step in and stop them.

The biggest thing that has made me lose checkers games is the fucking stupid force jump system where it makes you jump a piece and you cannot make any other moves other than a jump. I'm sure many others will agree.

>inb4 "you have no skill"

The biggest thing that has made me lose checkers games is the fucking stupid force jump system where it makes you jump a piece and you cannot make any other moves other than a jump. I'm sure many others will agree.

>inb4 "you have no skill"

Yeah the force jump is extremely annoying and not gonna lie I have used it to my advantage but to be honest I lost every single game excluding 3. But it would be nice to remove the force jump since it does ruin checkers and not only that but the fact that you can place wagers and lose a game solely to the force jump is kinda stupid. If there is anyway to fix that it would be great.

Speaking of Checkers and Chess

Can you move all the tables around the fountain area, That would be a better place for the tables.

Also, can we make a rule that: If people are disturbing Chess/Checkers by blocking the view of the players or making loud they will be kicked/banned/AoS/You can make the rule.

• Rubik unpinned this topic