Jump to content

FedoraWearingScrubLord

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by FedoraWearingScrubLord

  1. Highly disagree. Many staff members, Dindu for example, are very professional and squash any sort of drama. No questions asked I am not saying every staff is just starting shit but I am saying at least from my perspective and a few others that some staff members aren't fit for that role. Whoever Dindu may or may not be I dont care but what I do care about is whether or not they are performing correctly at least as a staff member. Obviously you guys have your opinions about the staff team and so do I. I dont know what you mean by "my way" care to explain? If you are regarding the sit I was in with you I dont know how it could have gone my way in any circumstance. It could have been handled better but legit I have been contemplating making a similar thread for a while dont feel special.
  2. I know that my opinion overall probably means nothing to a lot of you or if not the majority of you but I figured why not make some what of a suggestion or in general thread that addresses some issues on the server. This mainly revolves around the current staff team and the issues or "beef" within it. Now I have not personally joined the server as of recently. But after my resignation post and my official good bye I did hop on here and there to see whats up. The staff team is in ruins. Constant fighting and arguing is an apparent issue. I am not the only one that thinks this there are others who may or may not be staff on the server as well that can also agree with my statements. Personally when I was around back in the prime of TitsRP the staff were older and mature less capable and likely of arguing and starting shit between each other matter of fact we acted like one family. Again it is apparent that this is not the case currently on TitsRP. Obviously I am not saying that ALL staff are involved in these issues but its noticeable that a majority are. Now there are a lot of things that can solve this issue. Such as a complete wipe or run through of the current staff members on the server wiping/removing those that are inactive,immature,irresponsible, etc. But to cut off the toxicity that is always present in a Gmod community we can start by placing an age requirement on the staff apps. Personally I think it would be wise that way we are ONLY getting mature and responsible staff members in our staff team. Now some may disagree saying that there are mature players below whatever the age requirement may become but understand if that is the case they can more than likely work something out with a higher up such as some of the admins+ on the server. Again I dont think that what I say is going to be taken seriously but I think overall if this were to be put into affect on this server we would have a more productive staff team on our server. I remember in the old days where even a slight bit of drama or toxicity resulted in demotions or some type of punishment. But regardless of the old days that time has passed we need to focus on now and whether or not we will have a stable staff team because tbh that is what keeps order on the server 24/7. I hope some people understand where I am coming from and understand the situation that is currently going on right now. If Sugar somehow sees this and doesn't think I am an idiot. Well shit might as well unban me from discord am I right? Feel free to comment on this thread if you feel that you have something beneficial to say. Keep the shitpost off of this thread and please no drama or any type of arguments I personally just want this to be a civil discussion/suggestion that people will actually take into account for.
  3. Why are you still commenting here lol What do you mean?
  4. Any loopholes used can result in a kick or even a ban. You are meant to use common sense. You not using it is stupid and of course you can be punished for it. As of now the rules are fine as is.
  5. Alright so a lot of you probably don't know me unless you have been apart of the server for a while. But I am a mod or at least now used to be a mod on the server. Due to my inactivity and my lack of participation I have decided to resign as staff. I have found a new server/past time that I am dedicated to and love playing. Its not that I hate titsrp but its just not something I am into anymore. I love Sugar and I love all the staff members but after a while it just isn't appealing anymore. Im sorry everyone but this is it I loved playing with you all and it was a fucking blast. Going all the way to the day I joined its been a great experience for me. Whether it was texashockey typing really offensive things to me or blacnova owning a hotel it was always fun and enjoyable. I won't be gone forever I may visit the forums and post some things or join the server and mess around but don't think I am gone forever. I always have checked the forums daily for anything that might change my mind. To be honest the only reason why it isnt appealing is because of the massive amount of time I dedicated to the server. Legit I was one of the richest people at one point ( had 50mil) and one of the most OP/expensive custom classes and sweps/weps. I have done it all guys whether it be kill a teletubby or printer farm with over 40 printers I have done it. But like I said before it has been a fucking blast but this is my goodbye.
  6. Wants evil melon but their computers prob can't even run it.... Their 50fps rn is gonna drop to 10 :)
  7. Fuck me in the ass please.
  8. tbh he was on for fucking 40minutes.....doing the same shit over and over again. But then again if no one makes a report then its like it never happened. But still this shouldn't have happened.
  9. I would say until a admin+ steps in consider it to be under common sense and that it violates rules that have been addressed and if they still continue to do it kick them and if they do it even after the kick figure something out.
  10. This is my opinion atm. The preacher can skybase however it should be open to the public and there must be some sort of way to get inside it without being dropped to your death now its not really fda if he has a button or thats at least what I have been told ever since I asked for a clarification on the topic way back when I was a T-Mod. I assume that these people have raidables in these skybases and therefore should be a way to access them without multiple people and without special sweps/tools. I believe from now on and until sugar sees this we can consider this as fda and list it as a common sense rule until it is implemented into the rules. Like I said, however, this is just my opinion and I can tell that this might anger people atm. Now a Recap of everything I just said: 1. Skybases should be public if owned by a preacher since if it was a rp situation someone who spreads good and otherthings would want everyone to hear and wouldn't want his reputation to be ruined by crimes 2. There should be no reason as to why you have a drawbridge system in a skybase because it can cause fda as well as RDM if in the right situation 3. Skybases should be accessible by anyone even the newest player on the server and should not require special tools nor multiple people 4. This should be implemented into the rules as soon as possible or if a higher up steps in list this under common sense for the time being so then other similar events occur AND OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION DONT THINK THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE OR WILL BE THIS CAN ONLY OCCUR IF A HIGHER UP STEPS IN
  11. sworye had 2 bmp bcs ths is imprtant
  12. By the way admeme did have powers at one point and sirlepepe was the best admeme I say Sirlepepe for admeme 2016 tbh
  13. HE JUST KICKED ME FOR RREASON I HAD ENUOGFHPN SO OEN DO SOMETHING THIS IS NOT GOOD|
  14. You may have done something that may have annoyed the head-admins or maybe sugar himself which lead to you getting banned. I don't think they would have banned you for no reason at all.
  15. Usually this does happen but if you pay for tmod we assume that you know what to do and if you dont ask for help its mainly your fault us mods and higher are here to help each other and if you fail to ask questions or for help you are hurting yourself. However, I do think its a good idea to possibly interview/mentor the paid tmods for the future since the past few have had no idea as to how to be staff and some dont know how to control their outbursts and also maintain a serious posture in a sit. With all of this in mind we can look back at past "Paid-mins" and say that most of them were kinda bad well not kinda bad. REALLY BAD. But some are good. I for one paid for tmod and I showed my worth to the community and its staff members. If you guys could check how many staff said yes for me to become mod well almost the whole staff team said yes but thats besides the point. The fact of the matter is that we should keep a closer eye on our newly promoted players so then we can determine if they truly are mod potential or even admin potential. So I would say this is a good idea since I dont really see this being practiced at the moment and it would be a interesting experience for both the newly promoted and the mod/admin.
  16. I bought T-Mod and I thought I was pretty good. But thats just me but I do think that the paid T-Mods should be watched a bit more than other staff just because of the fact that they are unpredictable and could cause problems. An example of this was Wolf God and Cooperr. All they did was claim sits about them and usually banned them for a reason they did not commit or just something stupid like that.
  17. I plus one this it is needed.
  18. Yeah same. Also big fan Pepe my favorite line is "mhm" whilst putting down c4. Great series totally not a meme.
  19. If I am gonna be honest I dont see a point in changing the map now if you want to see the playerbase drop be my guest but changing the map now will result in us losing a good amount of our playerbase. Also today we had hit a solid 20-30 players and atm we still are within those 2 numbers. So in my opinion it was just because of the fact that it was the Fourth of July. So until we get the playerbase up to what it use to be I dont see a point in changing the map. And besides the new additions to the server are great,fun,laidback, and just hilarious. There is so much more to do now(Kinda) and I think that this new feel will draw in more players. But that is just me. So to conclude I dont want to change the map yet however the map I would like to see and I would assume other people support me on this is EvoCity or maybe EvilMelon but evilmelon I would be kinda sketchy about but that is just me.
  20. The NLR bubble was removed for a reason. I personally thought it was broken and not only that but our current map is small enough I dont think we want a good amount or even chunk of the map to be blocked off due to a NLR bubble. And besides it lagged the server I dont see a point in adding it back to just add some extra lag but you know its up to Sugar of course.
  21. I understand the situation about zuthar13 but sadly for whatever reason grav gunning a entity is completely against the rules? tThis is something that I don't quite support not only that but if you watch the video you can see me giving him a total of 2 c4 the first time I was not aware of what exactly he was gonna do. Unti I heard his voice only then did I understand and when I gave him the 2nd set of c4 it was obvious what he was going to do next but those are 2 counts of me giving him c4 not only that but he did give me money prior to the mass rdm for the c4 which for whatever reason was not included in the video. However there were far more than 4 people who either mass rdmed, "helped", or just flat out broke rules. Not only that but of the 8 people that were killed in the video I am certain that at least half of them complained about rdm but sadly no one was having their situation taken care of which also supports the comment where it is stated that some mods/admins do not know what is right and what is bad but that does not mean they don't do their job as a mod/admin and deal with the situation but if someone like me saw 4 people getting killed in a blink of an eye I would have risen to action and dealt with it but in this case I couldn't. Also to further continue this little explanation giving a guy c4 is honestly in my opinion stupid. But I digress, not only are you punishing those of which in the spot light but those of which that are in the spotlight committed well minor "crimes" not only that but the way Blacnova "dealt" with the situation was completely stupid. He not only harassed me right when I joined the server but he was constantly twisting my words and getting a mod (Don't actually remember his name) to support him when I thought it was going to be a 1 on 1 situation which I honestly didn't mind or care about but that's not what I am complaining currently. I am complaining about the fact that your "staff" do not know how to treat players with respect, how to deal with sits politely and efficiently, and the fact that I aws banned for 3 days for which many people have done so if that is against the rules its time to ban 20+ people I guess. Not only that but if "assisting" a mass rdmer is against the rules that should be added to the motd as well so then there isnt more confusion and random bans for that same reason. Anyway this just about concludes my mini rant but in all honestly Sugar if more of this kinda stuff happens at lend well fair. Cause to be honest being banned for 3 days for "assisting" a mass rdmer in my opinion. Also there were far more than 4 people who gave zuthar13 weapons names but I am not into getting people banned forbs reasons. XD
×
×
  • Create New...