Walter's Very Strict Serious Thread [NO BS] NO JOKING ALLOWED >:(

Walter the Assaulter

im so fucking angry guys. yesterday at school we finished reading oedipus, the classic greek tragedy where the protagonist unknowingly commits incest. my “teacher” (teacher in air quotes because she can’t really teach for shit) started a class discussion on the themes of the play, and one of my classmates said that oedipus overreacted. the teacher explained that oedipus reacted the way he did because he did something deeply immoral, and that incest is wrong because of the power dynamics. I pointed out that power dynamics isn’t what makes incest wrong. she seemed surprised since I rarely talk in class, and then asked me if i genuinely thought it was okay if a mother slept with her son

i remembered destiny’s debates on this, so i already knew i was going to own this bitch. i pointed out that an adult sleeping with an underage person is always immoral, but that isn’t unique to incest. everyone in class was focused on this conversation, and i admit i got a little uncomfortable because i don’t like being the center of attention. she then asked why i thought incest was immoral, and i accused her of pivoting. she asked me what that meant, and i said i was just pointing out how her reasons for thinking an action is immoral weren’t really all that cogent, and that if she didn’t have any reason to think an action is immoral she shouldn’t consider it to be

because my classmates are fucking retards one random dude then asked if i had a hot sister and that’s why iwas defending it. i told him i think incest is wrong, but not beacuse of power dynamics, and that i was curious why THEY thought it was wrong. nobody really udnerstood what i was saying, and then someone asked about the upcoming test and the topic changed. i felt pretty tense after all this and left the class, but upon leaving i tripped over the doorstop and everyone laughed

now everyone at school thinks i want to fuck my sister and that i support incest. my teacher still thinks its immoral despite not being able to produce a single reason why. i fucking hate this school

Hello family member, I am requesting in a polite fashion as your mother and sole creator/deliverer to this world that considering we are having a family meeting which is commonly referred to as dinner which all of us sit together at a table and enjoy our meals together. It is with such that I request you please put in further reach to me the carton of liquid commonly known as milk which is a byproduct of Bos taurus commonly referred to as a cow, as at my current position on the table I am unable to reach the beverage or it is inpolite as per etiquette for me to do so. Please pass the milk please.

2 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Hello family member, I am requesting in a polite fashion as your mother and sole creator/deliverer to this world that considering we are having a family meeting which is commonly referred to as dinner which all of us sit together at a table and enjoy our meals together. It is with such that I request you please put in further reach to me the carton of liquid commonly known as milk which is a byproduct of Bos taurus commonly referred to as a cow, as at my current position on the table I am unable to reach the beverage or it is inpolite as per etiquette for me to do so. Please pass the milk please.

T E L L I N G  L I E S ?

Hold on. Did you just try to troll me? Well, NEWS FLASH BUD!!! I was JOKING!!!! 😂😂 You can't troll me, you idiot. Alright, listen. I know not to feed the trolls 😏, so I'll keep this short:

Fuck you. I hate everything about you. Internet "trolls" disgust me 🤮. Trolling is NOT allowed here, okay bud? 🙄 You need to stop. If you think you got me or made me mad, GUESS WHAT?? You're dealing with a level 7 social media INFLUENCER 😎😎. You can't even begin to match my power. You are an ant and I am the anteater. 😤

I bet you sleep in your gamer chair, you fat idiot. 😂 All day, you just TROLL people on the internet. This is bullying 😡. Stop it. NOW. You try to make people look bad on the internet, but look at yourself, buddy!! 🤪😂. I'm making such a fool out of YOU!!! 😎👏

In conclusion, you are the scum of this earth.‼️🌍Do not message me again, or you will face the consequences of messing with an influencer such as I. Good riddance, filthy troll.

• thumbdown -1 1

Just now, Kilobyte said:

Hold on. Did you just try to troll me? Well, NEWS FLASH BUD!!! I was JOKING!!!! 😂😂 You can't troll me, you idiot. Alright, listen. I know not to feed the trolls 😏, so I'll keep this short:

Fuck you. I hate everything about you. Internet "trolls" disgust me 🤮. Trolling is NOT allowed here, okay bud? 🙄 You need to stop. If you think you got me or made me mad, GUESS WHAT?? You're dealing with a level 7 social media INFLUENCER 😎😎. You can't even begin to match my power. You are an ant and I am the anteater. 😤

I bet you sleep in your gamer chair, you fat idiot. 😂 All day, you just TROLL people on the internet. This is bullying 😡. Stop it. NOW. You try to make people look bad on the internet, but look at yourself, buddy!! 🤪😂. I'm making such a fool out of YOU!!! 😎👏

In conclusion, you are the scum of this earth.‼️🌍Do not message me again, or you will face the consequences of messing with an influencer such as I. Good riddance, filthy troll.

this is so gold its bad had to -1 sorry :sad: 

• Rubik locked this topic