Y does nobody know who i am

UwUchan

Message added by KDawg

Locked cause you guys are literally retarded

4 minutes ago, Carelos said:

You look like you have a subhuman IQ here. We know the people who got perm banned, so when people say false shit that didn't happen and they're just over exaggerating them its obvious. We know how they act and spent loads of our time on the server with them, but magically they do some shit that they don't even know happened. People hated most of the people who got banned because they got raided. And the people who got raided have no chance since they're shit at the game. Including you, I've seen DM's in the server of you saying that you don't like OG because he raided you. 

Also the part of you saying you don't know why people who MRDM, and spam the hard R aren't perm banned is extremely hypocritical. I remember you doing the same thing and bragging about it in damnation VC. You seem to love the titsrp staff team now when a month or 2 ago you talked shit about it for hours on hours. Keep an opinion and don't change it up on the daily lmao.

this can't not be a troll

5 minutes ago, Carelos said:

Really high quality reply man, sums up most of your replies and time as admin. Go you!

meow i'm mad 😠

Edit:
In case you're actually that dumb, Fuel owns what he did & readily admits to it and you're doing exactly what I said earlier. Bitching for your friends about situations you either know nothing about or choose to lie about. There's no way you lack the self-awareness to make that reply in this same thread and try to claim self-righteousness unless you're joking. Fuel sat there and told me he knows he was a toxic fuck while doing that, meanwhile what do we get out of the people you're defending? Somehow an entire senior staff team colludes to get someone banned for no reason yet even their friends that are sticking up for them can't say it was false.

If the only way you can get somewhere is by misleading and concealing, maybe your point isn't the best to have. Everybody has their chance to appeal and we have 3 super admins to choose from if you disagree with what the admins decide. Making your post longer doesn't make it sound any smarter and you know it, so cut the fake outrage. 

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

Due to the fact that tensions are obviously high judging by the amount of flaming going on between multiple parties, I am going to be DENYING this discussion thread. You may reapply in two weeks

Alright, so I did the work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and started to investigate the personal shenanigans Senor Walter the Assaulter got into, and with 20 minutes of spectating I can solemnly swear that he did not abuse noclip to steal someones golden printer and slay the whole server. This report will be Acceniedtral 

Doc McStubbins yelled at me in a discord call due to me being unprofessional by shitposting on our forums so i will add a bowtie to my profile picture and warn myself IRL for postshitting. ACCEPTED

fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel moment fuel 

Edited by Blue.

7 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Due to the fact that tensions are obviously high judging by the amount of flaming going on between multiple parties, I am going to be DENYING this discussion thread. You may reapply in two weeks

Alright, so I did the work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and started to investigate the personal shenanigans Senor Walter the Assaulter got into, and with 20 minutes of spectating I can solemnly swear that he did not abuse noclip to steal someones golden printer and slay the whole server. This report will be Acceniedtral 

Doc McStubbins yelled at me in a discord call due to me being unprofessional by shitposting on our forums so i will add a bowtie to my profile picture and warn myself IRL for postshitting. ACCEPTED

popefish.png

• KDawg locked this topic