Y does nobody know who i am

UwUchan

Message added by KDawg

Locked cause you guys are literally retarded

3 minutes ago, Carelos said:

Aint you gotta go tell someone to resign from life and call them racial slurs again? Or do you still not care you told someone to kill themself. I think everyone is happy to have you representing titsrp 😄 😄 😄

Idk man, he owns up to it and isn’t pretending he wasn’t being a toxic gamer and making up conspiracy theories and shit

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

26 minutes ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

Idk man, he owns up to it and isn’t pretending he wasn’t being a toxic gamer and making up conspiracy theories and shit

no way you're an admin defending someone who told another person who once played your server to kill themselves right? please say I'm dreaming.

Just now, Abstergo said:

Ben: "WELL, that's a very interesting QUESTION, SIR. Before I get started, did you know that my WIFE is a DOCTOR?"

Reporter: "...Mr. Shapiro, that's- not-"

Ben: "I didn't think so, LEFTIST. Now back to your question- 'should women be allowed to MURDER and SHOOT innocent BABIES and CHILDREN?"

Reporter: "Sir, that's not what my orig-"

Ben: "OBVIOUSLY not. Now according to PragerU UNIVERSITY, there once was a FARMER who had a DOG, and Bingo was his name-o. Do you know how to spell it?"

Reporter: (silence)

Ben: "B-I-N-G-O. And Bingo was his name-o."

(Stares reporter in the eye; has not blinked since the asked question)

"B, I, N G O, B, I, N G O, B, I, N G O, And Bingo was his name-o."

Reporter: (Visibly taken aback) "Mr. Shapiro, this is ridiculo-"

(The conservative crowd begins laughing and shouting and singing with Ben)

All: "And Bingo was his name-o!"

(Ben shouting as the curtains close,) "Another CUCK LEFTIST DESTROYED! BAZINGA!"

Guessing this just you finding away to not believe you're a hypocrit?

17 minutes ago, Carelos said:

no way you're an admin defending someone who told another person who once played your server to kill themselves right? please say I'm dreaming.

Ironic considering how much your posse has shit on me and my friends in past and current time. You have the logic of a tomato.

2 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Ironic considering how much your posse has shit on me and my friends in past and current time. You have the logic of a tomato.

Ironic how you sat in our VC before snitching on one of our members, talking shit about titsrp for hours on hours. Saying the entire upper admin team sucks ass and just insulted them for hours. Don't be a dumbass and there wont be an issue

Just now, Walter the Assaulter said:

3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

Also how you gone say that when you talked shit on your own friends in our VC?

2 minutes ago, Carelos said:

Also how you gone say that when you talked shit on your own friends in our VC?

I shit talk everyone. Myself included. :gamer_yes:

You bitch about the players, you bitch about the tmods, you bitch about the mods, you bitch about the smods, you bitch about the admins, you bitch about the super admins. If you hate half the staff team that much and we ban your friends for no reason and nothing we say can convince you otherwise, why don't you....go play with your friends on a better server? Like seriously. If being here stresses you out that much go play somewhere else lol it's a fucking gmod darkrp server that we staff for fun and to hang with friends, if you aren't having fun and your friends are gonezo for "mysterious" reasons try playing something else dude

Like you can sit there and bring up shit all you want but based on the amount of trolling and shitposting I'd wager that nobody really cares man you're expending this effort either pretending to be or actually being mad and I can tell you from being in VC with these folks they're just laughing and moving on a few seconds after replying

unknown.png

discussion DENIED (again)

• KDawg locked this topic