Customizable Gang Ranks

Blue.

Hi. 

So basically, I think it would be kinda rad if we could assign ranks in-game in our gangs. Doing this would let different gangs make all sorts of various ranks that reflect what they use on Discord, as often times large gangs have discords they use to keep in contact. 

Some examples would be : officer, head officer, council members, co owner, owner, for Versace

And for the faithful (Dault's gang) would have generations 6,5,4,3,2,1, etc to reflect the Dons. 

These are a couple of examples I could think of, but adding customizable ranks with adjustable permissions, would be so awesome for bringing more depth to gangs. At least in my opinion.

• Like 1

+1 on this, but what would also be kinda cool is if you had the option to make those ranks visual in-game to other gang members, like for example gang members would see this for names: [Rank][Gang][Name] while people just coming across the player would just see [Gang][Name]. But this should be an optional thing because I bet some people will make long character ranks which could make the player tag long af towards other gang members.