FK_BOOLIN

Caliber Recruitment

Caliber Recruitment

Are you tired of the Gangs that don't give you the needs to stand a chance in PvP

Are you tired of you're Gang wasting their talent points on size command?

Are you tired of your gang not giving you the basic talents for basing?

Well I have a solution for your problem

Join my gang simple as that

Gang perks

Quick sell

A Pretty Penny

Extra Bullet

Blood Sucker

Force drop

Gang perks in the future

Precious Life 

Junk Launcher

All are welcome to join    

To join just pm me in game (FK_BOOLIN) 

Or pm me on discord (FK#1016)

(Betrayal may happen at some point in time but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. No respectable gang has the force drop talent.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck in building your gang.

• thumbdown -1 3

7 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

respectable gang

but you're in Rolex

• Like +1 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

15 minutes ago, ajax5206 said:

but you're in Rolex

Rolex is a fine gang. When was the last time you can honestly say you saw toxicity and hostility towards other people from a member of Rolex? Meanwhile you have Based, which is a collection of the most toxic and disliked players on the server...

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

Rolex is a fine gang. When was the last time you can honestly say you saw toxicity and hostility towards other people from a member of Rolex? Meanwhile you have Based, which is a collection of the most toxic and disliked players on the server...

I've seen it plenty lmao. I ain't got anything against Rolex, but they are nowhere far from toxic.

• Like +1 2

11 minutes ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

I've seen it plenty lmao. I ain't got anything against Rolex, but they are nowhere far from toxic.

Well I hope we can change your mind ingame. Rolex has had some shittier periods but with our new ownership I feel that the gang is 100% moving in the right direction now.

7 hours ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

Well I hope we can change your mind ingame. Rolex has had some shittier periods but with our new ownership I feel that the gang is 100% moving in the right direction now.

You're in rolex you have no valid opinion

Edited by Tass
  • crine +1 2

Cool gang and all but the talents are identical to my gang talents

6 hours ago, Big Ass said:

Cool gang and all but the talents are identical to my gang talents

Whats wrong with that?

versauce has a fuller gang then caliber people ten to go towards the larger guys