Jump to content
Frisco

Frisco

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Frisco

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:156203034

Why were you banned or warned?

Removed from community for saying that I hope skii dies in a car crash.
(No. No there was not any suicide encouragement)

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?


In every case of toxicity bans I’ve seen, the person was given multiple chances, and incremental smaller bans before a final punishment of removal from the community. In my case, I was immediately given a ban. The first ban, and the first time I was ever given any repercussions regarding this case, I was permanently banned, and given not much chance to defend myself. Please keep in mind I was never banned nor warned even once for toxicity. Considering the circumstances surrounding this particular ban (private discord not associated with community, Skii unaware I said this until 3 weeks after I was perma banned) I believe that this ban should at least not have permanent, and I hope to get a chance to prove myself. I understand that what I said was wrong, but I do not believe I am irredeemable.

Who warned/banned you?

Walter the Assaulter

How long were you warned or banned for?

Forever

 

image0.png

 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721969917821321277/766515431158185994/skii.wav

 

 

 

 

 

  • f 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah my answer hasn't changed .Everytime ive run into you, never been a good moment.  Your toxic and it finally caught up to you .  Honestly dont want you back on this server i dont think you have anything good to offer.  Personal opinion you should find a new community to join and start fresh . I see nothing new on this appeal, you literally got denied not to long ago. Idk why people keep bringing up the fact that other people have gotten multiple chances like find a new argument . Your not them stop bringing up situations about other players.  Its not gonna help you in anyway. Perma players need to stay permanently banned ( especially for being toxic)

Edited by {GN} Isaac

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Yeah my answer hasn't changed .Everytime ive run into you never been a good moment.  Your toxic and it finally caught up to you .  Honestly dont want you back on this server i dont think you have anything good to offer.  Personal opinion you should find a new community to join and start fresh . I see nothing new on this appeal, you literally got denied not to long ago. Idk why people keep bringing up the fact that other people have gotten multiple chances like find a new argument . Your not them stop bringing up situations about other players.  Its not gonna help you in anyway. Perma players need to stay permanently banned ( especially for being toxic)

I believe other players matter in a situation where I’m the only one whose ever been in a situation like this. A situation like this being that skii told me in vc he literally didn’t know that I said that and even when I was telling him he told me that he didn’t care. Like what? What was I banned for? Because it definitely wasn’t for skii

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/23/2020 at 7:24 PM, Frisco said:

anyone that thinks staff have brains are mistaken and are likely just as smooth-brained as the staff team

Once again I will bring this up. You posted this in between your ban appeals while telling us you’ve grown up, changed, whatever else.

 

In previous bans, you stated the reason you haven’t been warned for harassment/toxicity is because once you are told to stop, you stop but it shouldn’t even be getting to the point of staff intervening. People are going to have tussles and little fights but they usually disappear. I have met you on multiple occasions and all of them were negative.

 

Being perm banned for speaking about Skii in another discord isn’t the only reason that it happened. You are known to be terrible towards people and your attitude towards people needs to change DRASTICALLY. This is more than just being nice or having mutual respect to people on a video game, this I’m sure needs to be adjusted into your real life.

 

With that being said, I’m going to -1 for an unban however I will +1 for a an reduction and very close monitoring for continued toxic, abusive behavior.
 

Goodluck and please don’t make me eat my words with a situation like this again. 

  • Thanks +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

You would not have been banned had you not said that, and most likely would still be playing even today had that not happened. I think a reduction sounds good. I'm really hoping this ban, justified or not, has taught you something. If you come back just as retarded as you were before, im going to be thoroughly, thoroughly disappointed. Thats the least of what i can think of how I would feel if that happened.

Edited by Blue.
  • Thanks +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Bro homie, you aint even wait as long as skii said bro, shit, I mighta +1'd had you waited his time.


-1 until you reach skii's specified time.

Huh? I’m writing this appeal to get the actual ban reduced to what he said

  • Thanks +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Smelly said:
  On 9/24/2020 at 12:24 PM, Frisco said:

anyone that thinks staff have brains are mistaken and are likely just as smooth-brained as the staff team

This.

 

The cracks begin to show before you even get unbanned. I said everything that needs to be said on your last appeal, but I'd like to make a revision to my opinion after some communication with the staff.

 

If you can provide some really good reasons that you should be allowed back i.e What exactly you plan to contribute to the community, a reduction should maybe be considered. When the ban ends, you need to be kept on absolute probation. Any hint of toxic behavior ingame or out of game towards members of the communities should be an instant, unappealable perma ban. I only say this because Skii has agreed to a reduction. The comment about staff being smooth brained, along with your previous behavior means I am inclined to believe you will get yourself permabanned again in a matter of days if you are unbanned though. Can't really decide a final verdict, so I'm gonna say Neutral leaning towards -1.

  • thumbdown -1 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

This.

 

The cracks begin to show before you even get unbanned. I said everything that needs to be said on your last appeal, but I'd like to make a revision to my opinion after some communication with the staff.

 

If you can provide some really good reasons that you should be allowed back i.e What exactly you plan to contribute to the community, a reduction should maybe be considered. When the ban ends, you need to be kept on absolute probation. Any hint of toxic behavior ingame or out of game towards members of the communities should be an instant, unappealable perma ban. I only say this because Skii has agreed to a reduction. The comment about staff being smooth brained, along with your previous behavior means I am inclined to believe you will get yourself permabanned again in a matter of days if you are unbanned though. Can't really decide a final verdict, so I'm gonna say Neutral leaning towards -1.

cracks? wait cracks in what? I don’t follow

Share this post


Link to post

I think you can be involved again, but you shouldn't be unbanned immediately. I don't think we should of banned you for what you said on an unrelated server, no matter how bad it was. I know I initially had a bad vibe when it came to you, but I think you actually enjoy the server. If you get a ban reduction or unban, then make sure you cool it down on the toxicity. +1 for a ban reduction. 

  • Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Considering you have tried to hash out the problems with Zucc and Skii I am feeling a little bit better about this appeal for that. But you have had many more problems with other players in the community. 

 

I am feeling better at letting you come back but it isnt about what I feel, its about how the community feels.

For the time being I'm going to go ahead with feeling neutral about this whole thing. I'll edit my response later when other staff

had put up some more responses. my last note on this I get it make yourself look tough so you wont get stepped all over with but your "toughness" turns into over flowing toxicity that affects the community for the worse. Please if your going to come back don't act like a jerk just because you don't want to be trampled by the trash talking and hate towards you. Instead become a better member of the community. Become a community member where people look at you and say "you see Frisco right there he was the one who helped me with his tutorial videos so I can actually stand a chance against the many CC's on the server" or " he was the one who showed me how to grow my darkrp cash in a instant". 
 

Edit: after seeing some more thoughts and responses I’m going to go ahead and +1 for ban reduction your fate relies to the higher ups now.

 

Edited by FK_BOOLIN

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...