should this be allowed?

Wilhelm Panderino

kingdom area   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be allowed?

• yes
    • no

There’s 2 ways to counter act this. You can always check before raiding it. Because you have to advert raid for Kingdom check it. Then raid it. 

Or ya know. I do in a sense agree with them. It’s like a kill box where they have no option or even surviving the initial part of going into kingdom.

Personally. Changing it helps in the long run. But for now until it is changed (even if it is) go in, check, then leave, then start a raid. 

44 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

My only suggestion on this topic: We all know kingdom base is OP when compared to regular base dupes.
I don't think the WHOLE kingdom party should get the extra heads up that someone is raiding by forcing us to advert kingdom raid, I think the kingdom was much more balanced when the element of suprise was at play but nowadays if you advert kingdom raid you're gonna have all 12 people basing there with eyes on the portal as soon as you enter. Good luck with that.

A major element to ALL raids is the capacity to catch the defender off guard so that you can infiltrate and subdue targets before they are completely aware of what is going on, this is ESPECIALLY important for solo players like myself.
I don't think anything except for this needs to be changed, simply make kingdom raidable without an advert.

I think thats a great idea, then you don't have to worry about wondering what to change about the kingdom, besides that. +1

The main thing I dont like about kingdom raids currently is that it feels like you can lose the raid eithout making a mistake. If i died 1v100 raiding a lower sewers base, it would feel like i died because i didnt play well enough, but trying to solo raid kingdom can be a guaranteed death sentance, and some level of sacrifice is required.

13 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

I think it was added to help differentiate actual raiders from random people who want to join the kingdom as alot of people complained about getting killed when they only want to visit and vice-versa, however I agree that the advert should be removed, I personally believe instead of FORCING players to do things like adverting we should instead of the game/server automatically handle those things for example hitmen. 

Seems kind of nice to have kingdom require no advert to raid seeing as leaving it ends your kingdom raid right away, killbox base dupes in their own are allowed and if the element of suprise was a factor it would be easier and way more fun. It's not like we need logging of a kingdom raid. Besides, the MOTD defines trespassing as a raid anyway so if it required no advert it would be like any other base and forcing your way in, you would probably wanna join kings party to base with the king, or ask him so he doesn't KOS you because you're forcing your way in, and it's not like most kings don't already got "Everybody but kings party is KOS in kingdom" or something like that.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 1