Dear Sugar Tits (Suggestion DUMP)

Fuel

SUGGESTION ONE:

Hi Sugar Tits, I would appreciate that since we are ABLE to sell actual shipments of narcotics to the Drug Buyer NPC, we are also able to turn the drug material into actual shipments, as many users will have had them from the past, and will have also gotten them from Tier 2 Loot Crates which are a good method of finding them which is part of the reason why people farm them. There are also many methods of obtaining drugs that will provide you with only needles of drugs as opposed to shipments, although the new update that now allows us to sell shipments to the drug buyer is useful, it could use some work. It is with all said above I move in to my next suggestion

SUGGESTION TWO:

Allow everyone to Physgun Tilling Plots like an entity claiming system by pressing a key of your choice on them (F2 makes the most sense) or at the very least, allow staff to Phys gun disconnected users tilling plots. Because as of now it disallows us from even doing THAT, and if we bought tilling plots from someone we are SOL. Another way would be to make it so we could lock their position so they do not move around, this same concept could be applied to all entities in general. 

SUGGESTION THREE: 

Update Gang CC system so the gang owner has access to it as if they were given permission to a CC, without Super Admin guidance. They would be able to do !whatcc then have access to the CC code they can then enter and become the CC to edit at the CC Editor NPC. And then have access to swap out the slots with weapons you would like to be assigned to each corresponding slot. This is more Quality Of Life if anything, as the server will not suffer without it, it just seems kind of in the dark as of now.

SUGGESTION FOUR:

Allow landmines to be crafted (This could be pretty overpowered but since we can also craft time bombs it would only make sense we can also craft something so odd like this. As of now the only way to get them is through lootcrates/fishing/procs) it seems really useful as they can be pretty good for defense as deployables can, and considering we can already craft pretty much all raiding tools, it would only make sense that we could also craft those as they are really good for base defense and generally screwing around. This whole suggestion subtopic could evolve in generally allowing more in game items to be craftable.

End of thread just a few suggestions that I thought would be pretty useful 🙂

Edited by Fuel

Suggestion 2 just makes it more overpowered to be in a base with staff if only they can physgun disconnected players tilling plot. just make it so everyone can, surely its considered abuse to physgun tilling plots since other normal players cant and therefore just makes it easier to base with staff members.
Suggestion 3 im fine with as long as they cant buy extra weapon slots which there will most likely be an exploit around it with cc editor knowing alot of people like me 
Suggestion 4 sounds good, still wondering to see what theyre doing with "trash" or if its entirely been removed and its only purpose was to keep the community on edge and fill slots in the loot crates. 

suggestion 1 gonna be honest didnt understand what he meant so cool ig

4 hours ago, Yourself said:

Suggestion 2 just makes it more overpowered to be in a base with staff if only they can physgun disconnected players tilling plot. just make it so everyone can, surely its considered abuse to physgun tilling plots since other normal players cant and therefore just makes it easier to base with staff members.
Suggestion 3 im fine with as long as they cant buy extra weapon slots which there will most likely be an exploit around it with cc editor knowing alot of people like me 
Suggestion 4 sounds good, still wondering to see what theyre doing with "trash" or if its entirely been removed and its only purpose was to keep the community on edge and fill slots in the loot crates. 

suggestion 1 gonna be honest didnt understand what he meant so cool ig

If they're your own items you own you can do what you want with them however if you are stealing them by abusing that's a problem

9 minutes ago, Spooky Autism Spinnerer said:

all suggestions are shit

Instead of just saying they are shit, how about providing some insight instead of just being a one way valve? Like why are they bad? What would good suggestions be? Your post provides no insight and makes me just think you commented on this out of spite and just to be whiny. Hmm.

You can speak you are not exactly a mute. This is a discussion after all and I would appreciate insight as to HOW they are bad rather than "Hurr durr fuel dumb so I say it's shit cuz it's fuel" Actually add something to this.

Edited by Fuel
  • Like 1