TitsRP Timeline Project

Snapple Apple

15 minutes ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

@Yourself
The pedo bans definitely should be added. I can add any and all information I'm at liberty to disclose to the public about the Rigbe, Knifu, Mads, and Plutori bans (which is close to everything, but not exactly) or any other that I was part of.

The outrage bans should definitely be added. I might be able to track down the general time that those people started telling their friends and gangs to harass people as well to make the current situation we have on Tits. We may want to get permission if it'll portray people in a negative light, though we could be general about it.

@Snapple Apple
I can contribute for anything from my join date going forward (I joined the forums a bit after joining the server), as well as anything about staff or other players that were around in my time that aren't anymore. I was considering writing something about all of my drama and general timeline as a "tell-all" because people either get stuff seriously wrong or somehow think I was out to get everyone and there's a lot of misconception (for example, saying I only promoted my friends as HA while Doc [whose interactions with me were 80% disagreement] was my first pick and his argumentative skills were a huge factor). Maybe I can do that and provide info for the general Tits Timeline.

Give me any general directions, questions, or events and I can probably provide information on it.

TitsRP Mini-Historia: Walt's Admin Promotions.
While Doc was my first pick for admin, Booper was promoted over Doc literally for the sole reason that I mentioned his name first and every other admin + Sugar gave a +1 (wasn't just me like some people said) and he decided to promote him that night, then I brought up Doc and Sugar said we had to wait a week to promote him so that admin rank wouldn't be "common." I mentioned Booper first as a "well if I make them pick between the two they'll pick Doc, but I'm cool with Booper if that happens." During that time, I was messaged by 10+ people requesting to promote Doc.
To his credit, the day Booper was promoted he was directly handling two of TitsRP's biggest dramas.

These took a while to find. I believe these are correct dates for the timeline, all of these are important:

07/26/2018: Umbak is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits
10/24/2018: Walter the Assaulter is promoted to Head Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by large community support
11/03/2018: Knifu Waifu is demoted and permanently banned by Plutori for manipulation , ban later lifted upon appeal
11/03/2018: Booper Scooper is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by Walter the Assaulter
11/03/2018: Isaac the Butcher leaks a server member's nude pictures and is permanently banned by Booper Scooper, ordered by Walter the Assaulter, recommended by several staff. Ban later lifted upon appeal, ban later reinstated by Doc McStubbins due to toxicity.
11/06/2018: Dindu Nuffinz and Blacnova are demoted from Administrator by Sugar Tits and Walter the Assaulter due to inactivity
11/10/2018: Doc McStubbins is promoted to Administrator by Sugar Tits, recommended by Walter the Assaulter and large community support
01/05/2019: Walter the Assaulter resigns from Head Administrator due to server drama

I'll comment later with some more information and any dates I can figure out. I can't completely verify a lot of these dates but this is what I could find based on old discussions I went back through and where I remember things being placed. I can double check the dates tomorrow.

Thank you so much man, this stuff will definitely be useful! 

I don’t know when the beta map came up. Late 2018.

January of 2020 TitsRP V2 fully instated.

-January 30th 2019 Succ The Zucc promoted to TMod. 

-Apex on steady decline from February of 2019-June of 2019 (Apex never recovers)

-Gucci has a steady increase then decrease in gang members activity from this time. The decrease started in July of 2019. 

-After Yachts were added Somalian Pirates took to the Ocean and used Trisha Launchers as the main form of attack. July 2019

-Succ The Zucc goes away for a while in game and massive basing nerfs are added as Sugar comes back to the staff team (August 2019-December 2019) This is where procs were made to shock other procs.

-Succ The Zucc comes back as an admin in Mid-December

-Plutori is banned

-Succ The Zucc has spent a year as staff January 30th 2020

-March 2020 sees the disease you get go from “Ebola” to “Corona Virus”

-After this more basing/raiding changes are made March-April

-(I’m refraining any talk on harassment cases during this time as it leads to just starting drama) April-June 2020

-Succ The Zucc resigns in June 2020

-OG Bot Dumbass is banned a few days after

Important gangs that needs to be added: CX, Apex, Rolex and Versace

Important people that should be added: Zek, Zesh, Touka, Ritsu, SwaVe, booper, Isaac The Butcher, Coke Can, Navarog and so on

Important exploits that should be added: Duping legendarys, VIP exploit, old jail escape exploit, Pump Shotgun exploit and so on

Back in 2015-2017, cinema was the meta for basing. Me and Piklas always based there because it was one of the most op places to base. There was also some 1 pixel jumps in that dupe. Processors and printers were also harder to get since there was no pickup boxes, you had to use props to take those entitys with you with the welding tool.  The prices were also very different, c4 and blowtorches were more expensive, landmine shipments were around 600k and asiimov's around 2.2 mill.

After the map got updated in 2017/2018, the new basing spot was at the motel in suburbs where me, coke, navarog and jacket always based. Then a while later, that spot got nerfed also and the new spot was in lower sewers. Now, with the proc tokens and pickup boxes, you could've fit hundreds of processors in that spot before the shock nerf. I think most procs someone ever had was Piklas, Wanted and Keith around 160 procs? Could be wrong about that.

Also, dont murder me if i got some years wrong smh

On 6/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, Jack Johnson said:

Important people that should be added: Zek, Zesh, Touka, Ritsu, SwaVe, booper, Isaac The Butcher, Coke Can, Navarog and so on

u forgot CyanFlyer. That guy is really cool and important!