TitsRP Timeline Project

Snapple Apple

hecko stinkies,

I'd like to propose an idea I have. I want to create a timeline of TitsRP history, all the way from the beginning, to present year. I want to highlight important players, staff, updates, items, metas, and other things that could be useful to this timeline. 

There's a minecraft server, 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server on minecraft some of you may heard of, where the player Sato86, made a timeline from the beginning of the server, towards the present. This is what I'd like to model/design this timeline off. 

I joined in July of 2019, so I don't have much history of the server, but I know a lot of players, staff, and others may have a lot of history. So I am asking for your help to design this. This will need a lot of community effort, but I think we could make a very good timeline for the server. 

I will be designing this timeline in Google Draw, as I think it is adquate for this project. If anyone would like to help me on this project, please message on discord, Raimo#6265, to get access to the project. I will only be giving access to old players, and people I think I could trust. (if you have another idea for something I could use also DM me on Discord)

Edited by Snapple Apple

29 minutes ago, Big Ass said:

I thought of doing this in the past but I was too lazy and just gave up midway

Lol, you can always help me out with designing it if you'd like. 

13 minutes ago, DANUTERCISD said:

This sounds like a good idea. I would help if I knew the server more 

If you have some information you like to share, go ahead and share it. I need as much as possible for this. 

11 minutes ago, Jewann said:

I can probably help a bit.

Epic, if you wanna DM me the information or post it here that would be good.