2 suggestions :]

zZzO G

Suggestion #1

Add a NPC that sells tokens of all varieties, prices change every few hours or everyday, this way it is more common for people to sell / buy tokens as there are some tokens that are hard to get from crates. If this suggestions seems way to OP to obtain tokens than there could be a system to where there is a limit of how many tokens a person can get a day or a limit on how much the whole server overall can get off the NPC daily.

Suggestion #2

Add a Auction NPC. An auction NPC is something ive wanted on the server for the longest. The auction NPC would give players the ability to sell/buy/bid items when ever they want whether they are offline or online, this could make the market between players more precised and could add more uniqueness to the server. The way i thought of this NPC working would be when a player presses E on the NPC to access it, there could be 3 sections, section 1, the "sell" section. The sell section can list all the items you have in your inventory and lets you choose what you would like to put up for sale / bid. Section 2, the "Buy" section. The buy section can let you see what's currently up  for sale. Section 3, the "Bids" section, the bids sections could be something where players can bid off for items other players have for sale.

For #1 I'd do a -1, because I believe tokens are meant to be rare, having an npc that allows you to get them would just get rid of the point of them being hard to get, and I think would break the whole economy since proc tokens would be stupid easy to get, although, maybe if the npc could only sell one token at a time, per person per reset, and the token would be random, would be more fair, and still would make it hard to get specific tokens.

But for #2 is definetly a +1, I have always loved the idea of being able to put items up for auction, and being able to leave the server or go afk, and sell items, would also give the server a much stronger economy, as it would be easier to sell items to players, so you would be forced to give a decent price that people would buy.

As many already said the first suggestion would be a no from me as they are meant to be rare and would possibly cause the tokens to be priced so low because everyone has them. [-1]

But as for as the second suggestion I give this my complete approval, a auction NPC would be dope; maybe even having it as a talent point like the blackmarket has to be able to use it. This would basically be like a pawn shop users make just simplified and straight to the point. [+1]