Jump to content

PickNic

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by PickNic

  1. step one, become a meme.
  2. We RaccAttackin babyyyyyy

  3. “don’t ghost me in DMs” as the king of ghosting says
  4. Ayeee, you’re a good man.
  5. uh and what about me?
  6. i dont think so
  7. Love you Jason Poo
  8. PickNic

    Hello

    :RackAttack:
  9. PickNic

    Leveling Up

    I could use burgers or adrenaline, how much xp does it give with and without the talent? !unfun
  10. PickNic

    Leveling Up

    If anyone could list the amount of XP you get each time you do the certain thing and how long it takes to do each action that’d be great
  11. PickNic

    Leveling Up

    With Double XP/Unlimited Pool XP I presume?
  12. PickNic

    Leveling Up

    What is the fastest/easiest way to level up? I never really paid much attention to my level, so I’m only level 15. I did Double XP and Unlimited Pool XP and got some pretty good XP with fishing last night, anything better than that?
  13. Congrats peeps
  14. one can not just stop raiding :RackAttack:
  15. So you're saying if we join this, we can basically never raid again since almost every gang is in it or will be in it? :reckF:
  16. nice to meet you herb
  17. ZeshTheDoge the only name you need to know :RackAttack:
  18. I don’t really like the Raging Bull. I’ll look into those after work, mind dming me through discord the workshop link?
  19. I’m THINKING about adding a new weapon/swep into the server and would love to hear your suggestions. I really want to add a unique meme swep, or a badass weapon reskin. Whoever suggests what I pick will be given access to it on their CC.
  20. I agree with this maybe even a small battle royale event build in the grass?
  21. plot twist: the someone was spartan
  22. I’m down to do it today, won’t be off of work until 4
  23. PickNic#0001
×
×
  • Create New...