remove force take

Money

REMOVE FORCE TAKE ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. REMOVE FORCE TAKE ?

• YES
    • NO

Listen. Shit gets stoopid sometimes and having no space for my shit in my bank sucks. Because having the chance that I drop 225 Spider-Man guns instead of a single gun pisses me off.

But. You get to force drop in return. 

I think the gameplay mechanic honestly leads to harassment. Oh there is a player that pissed you off specifically because of how they RP. AIGHT. Force take him every day when you know he’s going to be on. 

I’m against removing it though due to nature of it. It’s a single item. Usually if you’re a normal player and not staff you’re going to be fine in earning what was stolen back.

(I wouldn’t be against removing it if it comes to it. But I don’t mind it being a mechanic I see the reason for it. But I see it as a problem as well)

It encourages more use of the bank. Also, think about it from a real life perspective. Would you carry every item to your name on you at all times? Probably not.

Yeah, it's DarkRP, and nothing but real life, but you have to remember that out of the dozens of slots in your inventory it could take from, chances are it's something worthless. If you keep enough legendary weapons on you to make the odds higher, then that's on you. Use the bank. And if you just so happen to lose the only legendary in your inventory, you should go play the lottery.

Personally for me, I like force take and don't think it should be removed.

Force take drops a random item from your inventory, and usually it'd be something bad because everything is in the bank.

But; it's your stuff. So, you can kill the person who force drops you.

It also has a massive cooldown and only works on CCs.

How about we add a talent that works like hard hat does, hard hat prevents a kidnap 1 time ever 15 minutes. How about an expensive talent that stops a force drop every hour or something and gives you an audio cue when its used

Or how about a talent called "No U" and once an hour if someone tries to force drop you it force drops them instead, this will make it so force dropping has some real repercussion other than showing off that you're a fucking loser for doing it.