General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

He's never going to let anyone see what it is unless he records it and shows it.

Sugar does what I wish a lot of game developers do. He's actually going to surprise us with stuff instead of "here's an early update version!".

We could have like moon landings or chicken swarms or some crazy stuff in this update. I honestly also wanted to see it early, but now I want to be surprised.

Also, I get this odd FPS issue in one area of the map as shown in this video:

[video=youtube]

Sometimes, things really don't go as planned

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umgUT8mEG6E&feature=youtu.be

Also, I have 100 FPS looking at that area Mr President. I would get the textures

Holy shit, you're putting in fishing? That's going to be amazing XD

make sure people can't kill each other with the fishing rods, oh god so much rdm admin to me

man the more i explore the evocity map for myself the more excited i am for the update :)  also i was wondering where i could get the textures i'm missing, also i don't know if this is apart of the textures but i seem to be missing all the water on the map, also i wanted to know if there was an admin area or a sky box or something like that :)

man the more i explore the evocity map for myself the more excited i am for the update :)  also i was wondering where i could get the textures i'm missing, also i don't know if this is apart of the textures but i seem to be missing all the water on the map, also i wanted to know if there was an admin area or a sky box or something like that :)

You need CS:S, HL2:E1 and HL2:E2

Glaze" timestamp="1454949827"]

i know i have CS:S, i don't know about those other things but i guess can you tell me where i can get them?

i know i have CS:S, i don't know about those other things but i guess can you tell me where i can get them?

http://kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2/

You can download textures from that site, not the games

http://kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2/

You can download textures from that site, not the games

you see.. when i first got garry's mod i went to this same exact site and downloaded EVERYTHING. so i still don't know why i don't have the textures. but ill try again