General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

What's changing about police? I've always dreamt of this server having a government play style like 1942RP. For example, require a mayor to be in office at all times. And when one dies, 5-8 people can enter to be the next mayor. Also, a certain class could be a driver that can request the mayor to spawn in a tank or APC for like 50-80k.

Sugar, I love the idea of ranked classes and putting them in groups, it'll make sits alot easier by cutting down the rules list a bit. I felt having different rules for Thief/Raider etc was excessive. Or how BMD gun dealer and alchemist are all seperate when you could easily make a rules list for dealers in general.

Is there going to be any new staff tools in this new update?

If I am going to be honest, some of them may be removed in due time. I haven't actually checked the staff tools thread in a few weeks but I will once I finish this.

Reason for some of them being removed is because when this update launches, I seriously hope the mentality of the playerbase and community change as a whole that play on this server. I am probably just really optimistic and it won't happen like the way I want but if you have every played Arma 2 / 3 RP they don't even have staff going around (If you have no clue, go look up City Life Arma 2, I spent 300 hours of my life on that). It's just players doing their stuff. If there is a problem in regards to someone breaking the rules they post it on the forums with evidence and then they get banned. Plus, if we make it to the point where having staff online is not 100% needed, why have the extra addons bogging down server performance when you can help it.

How this server is now is a deathmatch server rather than a RP server. You spawn in, become a gun dealer, self supply, make a base and then raid other people's bases. There is NOTHING else to do which is why so many people scream for a mod / admin. If you give people stuff to do, they will be more occupied and probably not cause as much trouble. Again, this is probably just me being really optimistic but I am hoping that the community as a whole gets a different RP experience. I know this is Garry's Mod, the silly game where people in boxes throw poop at you and then you can EAT the poop but I am aiming for something like Arma 2 / 3 life but slightly more forgiving. I know this is not a simulator and I sure as heck know this is not a whitelisted Arma 3 server where you get interviewed in order to play. I know this is a game and you want to have fun and it IS fun. 

We also need at least 5 - 10 staff online to make sure the server is even functioning correctly or it's just a big bloodbath

But yea uhh sorry for the tangent and the kinda off topic but that is my aim for this update which is why I need to make sure I hit it on the head. Some people will like what I do, some people will not. Unfortunately, I cannot please everyone and fancy them the way they want to be fancied but I guess we will see. This update is either going to make us or just break us.

What's changing about police? I've always dreamt of this server having a government play style like 1942RP. For example, require a mayor to be in office at all times. And when one dies, 5-8 people can enter to be the next mayor. Also, a certain class could be a driver that can request the mayor to spawn in a tank or APC for like 50-80k.

Bump