Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Another suggestion: a police database that can be accessed through a police car or like a computer in PD that gives info on all players with drivers license and gun license as well as if they are wanted.

 

Something like that is not actually impossible. Since Driver's Licenses and Firearm Licenses are set through the server's database itself, I may be able to do something like that. But that's a bigger project. I may hold off until most other things are done and good to go

See, everyone wants to "help" with development. I mean that's great and all but there would be NOTHING for you to "test" or to do. You would plant a meth seed and be like "It works!" you would harvest it and be like "it works!". You would run around the map be be like "I'm on the map!". There is a lot done that I am not sharing with you guys until the update is actually released but you can't just "help" with development. It will be ready when it's ready

If you want to play on the dev server, just send $25 to my paypal and I will give you the password!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im kidding

 

Don't you underestimate me.....I'll do it. I've already found out that the password has something to do with "poop", you have verified this but I am too lazy to get up and go get the steam messages on my pc

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...