Presiii Posted February 8, 2016 Share Posted February 8, 2016 Well, let's hope for a this weekend release! It's a long weekend for me, so hopefully the new stuff is out. I just use CSCheater and place the files into my addons. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 8, 2016 Author Share Posted February 8, 2016 Well, let's hope for a this weekend release! It's a long weekend for me, so hopefully the new stuff is out. I just use CSCheater and place the files into my addons. With the speed I am going and the time I have this week, I am aiming for a late Friday - early Saturday release as long as everything goes well Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jecanerd Posted February 8, 2016 Share Posted February 8, 2016 dude i have no idea wat have the stuff you guys are saying, all i know is that i downloaded it all again and i'm still missing some of the textures Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 9, 2016 Author Share Posted February 9, 2016 Just had a lot of ideas today that I think are pretty dire to implement in the current state so maybe Tuesday? That leaves me around 50 - 60 hours to make everything. This update is honestly bigger than you guys imagine. When this hits, the old Titsrp will be a joke. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6641 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jecanerd Posted February 9, 2016 Share Posted February 9, 2016 cant... fucking... wait... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6642 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted February 9, 2016 Share Posted February 9, 2016 TitsRP: Now with more Yachts! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6645 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 11, 2016 Author Share Posted February 11, 2016 Send help [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPlObwn7fo&feature=youtu.be Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neko Sam Posted February 11, 2016 Share Posted February 11, 2016 Jeca's favorite new feature will surely be the weed growing one.... I really wanna jeca farming those shits while being drunk yelling stuff about his massive weed farm in the city Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6705 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted February 11, 2016 Share Posted February 11, 2016 Jeca's favorite new feature will surely be the weed growing one.... I really wanna jeca farming those shits while being drunk yelling stuff about his massive weed farm in the city I will help him grow ^.^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6706 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jecanerd Posted February 11, 2016 Share Posted February 11, 2016 i already found the perfect spot for a weed farm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1221-general-map-change-questions/page/5/#findComment-6708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now