General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

For this map change, a bunch of features and general gameplay elements are changing. I have been working on the changelog for the past 2 days along with casually getting everything done and it's by far the biggest changelog to date.

When this update hits the dedicated server within 1 - 2 weeks, it will be a complete 180 in a different direction hopefully. I am making the server based off my first visions for RP. If you have questions, I will try to answer them without spoiling too much. I want a solid amount of content to be a surprise!

Do we get the yacht and how much is it?

What's the map size like? Will it affect shops? (I may make another overhead view with various districts to ease people attempting to find their way to shops and other locations).

Glaze" timestamp="1454606990"]

Will there be a new drugs system?

GDrugs plz

When do I get my yacht?

Drugs may or may not make a return. Still undecided. Which is why this update is not happening for another 1 - 2 weeks.

We can harvest weed on this server, best server NA.  What job do you have to be in order to grow weed?

Not any job, you go to a field and plant seeds into the ground. After x amount of time, they will grow. Still unsure how I want seeds to work

Can we still eat poop?

Sure

Do we get the yacht and how much is it?

What's the map size like? Will it affect shops? (I may make another overhead view with various districts to ease people attempting to find their way to shops and other locations).

Yacht will be in the game. How much it is, is not decided yet since money is going through an overhaul. Map size is big but after the first day, it's really not as big as you think. It won't effect shops in my mind because Gun Dealers are being reworked into something else and NPC's can sell most of the supplies you need

I say for the new map we add a boat pack, like the car pack but it comes with yachts speedboats and sailboats

Boats are really non existent in Gmod for some reason. They are all based off the Airboat and can drive on land (yes, the yacht can drive on land, I need to fix that)