Cultist CC

Succ The Zucc

Yes or no on the CC job?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no on the CC job?

Honestly as it says. I legit think moving bludgeons to a CC dedicated for kidnapping only would be a big balance shift in favor of normal jobs.

>removes bludgeons from normal CCs to the cultist job cc

>keeps the custom sweps for the people that bought them.

>allows the ability to purchase the Item to send people to heck (forgot the name ngl)

>would follow same rules as the cultist job.

The reason I want this is because I do strongly believe there is a MASSIVE imbalance from normal/new players and CC players. There being no limit for what a CC can have is why the imbalance exists in my opinion. However I think that dramatic of a change would cause more outrage than a minor change such as this one would.

If you would like to know what I mean by a limit it would be a max of 3-4 items MAX on any given CC unless a cop/cultist job. Then it would be 3+starting equipment.

being able to stay on one CC forever and leaving normal rp jobs with no one playing them says a lot.

-1 as if you have ruined CC kidnapping enough. Sorry for this guys, Zucc, there is no CC kidnapping anymore, or any kidnapping. You haven't played. Please dont make suggestions to destroy something thats already a shadow of itself until you've seen the effects of the previous decisions.

-1 as if you have ruined CC kidnapping enough. Sorry for this guys, Zucc, there is no CC kidnapping anymore, or any kidnapping. You haven't played. Please dont make suggestions to destroy something thats already a shadow of itself until you've seen the effects of the previous decisions.

i agree with toe -1