Why Not

zZzO G

A proc nerf is defo needed. Myself having a video having the equivalent of 75 mil in processors being destroyed in a raid I did shouldn’t be happening. Or at the very least not to that great of an extent.

So what will it be? Keep the shock and the slow down. Or remove proc tokens from tier 2 crates and only have them in tier 3? It needs a nerf so you guys can take your pick. I’d prefer the tier 3 crates myself as you can still obtain them. Just not as often and it actually gives a reason for people to ‘sell’ their procs for their own profit and creates a better source of RP.

It’s enough said when there is 2 or 3 bases being used because it’s long time players with similar understandings who never raid each other while they’re both basing with 50+ procs in a small room farming for 4 hours straight. It creates hyper-inflation of the economy.

Sorry but I’m for a nerf

nah dont remove tokens from tier 2’s, they still fucking rare, i done spent over 300 mil on them ( overall ) and got i say about just 60 ( overall ). i say just remove the shock upgrade and change from 300 seconds to 500 or just reduce the shock timer from 30 seconds to 15.

nah dont remove tokens from tier 2’s, they still fucking rare, i done spent over 300 mil on them ( overall ) and got i say about just 60 ( overall ). i say just remove the shock upgrade and change from 300 seconds to 500 or just reduce the shock timer from 30 seconds to 15.

If this is a real option this is a steal: Remove shock, make proc tokens only drop from lvl 3's. This makes it fair for new and old players, since it depends on raiding / rp'ing now.

Im fine with this to be an actual thing tbh, both party's are gonna be happy (well, most).