Can we nerf the damage of bats.

Jakey

so recently people have bought bats for cc’s now they are extremely annoying with there like 50 damage. Could it be lowered a little bit to make it more fair instead of someone beastial potion’ing and then coming at you with it. It’s  just not fair.

the hit box for the bat isn’t very good from when i used it. And i think the CSGO knives relatively do the same damage and same fire rate. The OPness on it depends on the victims ping since that decides the distance in some cases

Yes, they are way too overpowered. Any one defending it just does not want to lose their meta cuz bad. It takes 2 hits to kill fresh spawn no armor, and 3 hits to kill full health and full armor. The fire rate of the bat is about 0.4 seconds (i measured via recording software) It takes 0.8 seconds to kill a fresh spawn and 1.2 seconds flat to kill full health a full armor. Of course you can make the argument "buT itS jUst a MeLEE" but 90% of the time this bat is used, it is not against other guns its against unsuspecting players that they may have a kos on.  In comparison it takes almost twice as long to kill someone full health and full armor in point blank range with an AR that has normal AR damage.