Jump to content

Clear up some rules with players. And put this rule into affect.


Recommended Posts

So recently there was a changelog that would not allow you to build around the kings portal but it has been told by Doc Mcstubbins that it is allowed. Im very confused to why he said it is allowed when it is a change log. Also another problem with this is its literally unraidable if they are watching the entrance when they enter. I have been told that when you go in the kingdom kingdom raiding then you come out and go back in it is nlr then. It feels really op and unfair when it comes to rules about this. Another thing is when you build around the portal you go in or accidentally go in and die someone has to force respawn you to respawn. This rule of no building around the portal needs to be in effect and everyone needs to know it. You can obviously see why because of all of the unfairness in it. https://gyazo.com/56d6aa0183e80047e6d5632650d5122b (the change log stating to not build around the portal)

 

I before have gotten in trouble for raidng someone going into another base to heal and I cant continue the raid. Ive seen this mulitple times i hope it is still a rule because it makes sense. I would also like to see this in effect because not many people follow it if it is a rule.

I prefer being able to leave the area you raided and continuing, so you can heal up and be in cover, but at the same time infinite hp. That kingdom rule is calling fountain a seperate area, yet it's still op because I've seen people with 9 people basing and 5 land mines on each spawn area, it's just annoying.

What you put in the screenshot was a changelog for the server, not the MOTD.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as you can get back out if you accidentally walk in, I don't really care. 

 

Admins feel free to chime in if you disagree.

The MOTD states that once you start a kingdom raid and leave the portal its over. This wouldn't apply to what doc said, as walking in/out accidentally wouldn't be considered a raid, as you need to also advert kingdom raid,  so I agree with his position. 

 

As for building around the portal, it should be mechanically disabled as the changelog you posted shows, so I would thus assume you shouldn't be building a deathbox around the portal. There is not a rule stating this in the MOTD however, so I'll likely add it today, depending on other admins opinion.

This isnt really important about accidentally walking in but if you do and get killed it still glitches you screen. The important part is raiding its literally impossible to raid when built around the portal you have either the choice to get guneed down as soon as you walk in or u get shot so much you back out to heal up but its over. Really unfair and I feel like there needs to be some changes with it.

I just wanna know whether you are or aren't allowed to build around the portal.

 

Same.

 

One one hand I've had staff give a verbal warning for building around portal.

 

On the other I've had staff tell me that a box even tighter than the one I'd built around the portal was fine.

@"Cobaselic" I just double checked and confirmed you are not able to build around the kingdom as a User or VIP. You are literally not able to spawn props in the area around the portal.

I'm not sure how that's possible unless someone was using some sort of prop exploit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...