Well... Yeah..

Jakey

Well, I knew when applying that I would eventually resign and I guess the day for that is today. Tits RP you’ve been a really great community and I love you all. I just think it’s time for me to go. It has been a really good and bad time. I will now begin to list some stuff about the staff which I like.

Doc McStubbins: You are a really great guy honestly, you are a great person to talk to and understands everything and will support you. 

Plutori(Big Heart): Now I don’t really hear/see from you much so ima assume you’re a nice guy. Been in a few amount of vc’s with you and you are a great guy.

Rubik: Im my opinion the best of the best. He’s a great guy and games a lot. Even when at work if he needs to fix some shit he will do it. The community don’t appreciate him as much as they should.

Slick McStubbins: A good staff member who is great with Lua and stuff, good to be in a vc with. 

Succ The Zucc: Jewish mate, you’re funny and you are always happy. 

OldGr4G McStubbins: good guy, NOW STOP ASKING FOR PEOPLES FEET PICS 

Herb McStubbins: Great admin, nothing else to really add.

Tass McStubbins: really really good guy, co operate with him and he will be co operative with you. It’s really simple people.

There’s so many staff that I could write about now I love you all but because of my recent actions. I feel like I shouldn’t be staff. Thank you and good night.