Doc McStubbins� Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 Sometimes I only play to snipe kidnappers from the rooftops, as a means of releasing frustration in my work day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80473 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 Another one here.. Sometimes I only log on exclusively to RDM Rubik, as I know he is AFK. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80474 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 black people Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80476 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I am racist Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80477 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I sometimes just raid noob players because I want them to build better bases. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80491 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted August 30, 2019 Share Posted August 30, 2019 Whenever I raid people I never finish the raid. I just effectively become a base member, and they accept me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80507 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted August 30, 2019 Share Posted August 30, 2019 i used an exploit to modify a a legendary death machine, silenced sniper and the 40 dmg ak47 i used to shovel people out of spawn then used them for gun testing which made my gun information posts i used to exploit smg nades and spammed the around fountain i used an exploit to bring any items i want into rdm zone, mostly sbc cannons. i used an exploit to be able to move after being teleported to an event minigame. i still use the super speed exploit in which i am on a quest to get consolw to permaban me the last two people qho won my discord giveaways still havent received their prizes doc mcstubbin used to roleplay as a doctor in a hospital taking oayment for healing when he first joined the server, i think he was deadass imitating doc mcstuffins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted August 30, 2019 Author Share Posted August 30, 2019 I exploited for 30 kiss sweps which I use to kiss doc every day. I mass rdm with newer players then if they complain in give them 50-100k Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted August 30, 2019 Share Posted August 30, 2019 I based my name and my roleplay off of the hit Disney Jr. show Doc McStuffins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80531 Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Duck Posted August 30, 2019 Share Posted August 30, 2019 I am a straight furry with a well paying job and long-time girlfriend. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/page/2/#findComment-80532 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts